Question about gear

Hello everyone i made this survival hunter yesterday so far having a blast but i have a question … so i am female and normally only play female characters this is my very first male character and was wondering what set or nice transmog would look decent on him and isnt to hard to get :slight_smile:

thanx

4 Likes

In the main menu down in the corner of your screen is your collections menu. Open that up and head over to the Appearance tab. You are able to view items you don’t yet have, and see where they come from. It doesn’t give specific details, but if you then go to someplace like wowhead and look the item up you can find exactly where it comes from.

Alternatively, go to the AH and just buy stuff. You can hold down control and click on it to view what it will look like on your character.

2 Likes

Mail is pretty flexible when it comes to looks. Plenty of ‘skimpy’ outfits that show off chests and the like, plenty of full armor-y sets and Hunters have tiers that show off their battle trophies.

Tiers would just involve doing old raids but otherwise you can find plenty of options on the AH.

1 Like

thank you everyone so much for the help