Question about dps priority

Does Blade Dance and immolation aura have priority over Chaos Strike when the 2 come off cooldown?

i’m a bit confused when i’m dumping fury into chaos strike then Blade Dance is available, do I use it asap?

I believe it depends if you are running trail of ruin and first blood. If you are then it pretty well becomes top priority. The only reason you should not use it on CD is if you have to hold it to avoid a large burst of damage. A well timed blade dance can legit allow you to totally ignore some 1 shot mechanics and is the only situation where holding onto it for a couple globals actually outweighs using it on CD. And even in this situation if you could have side stepped while staying in the bosses hitbox it’s still a loss to hold onto the dance.

Blade dance is generally your most important priority when running any of the standard builds and azerite trait setups. Immolation aura is important, but you can cap fury quickly if you arent paying attention.

The above two are correct. Provided you have First Blood talented, which you definitely should, Blade Dance is absolutely your highest priority ability, excepting a few rare edge cases where you use Blade Dance’s dodge to avoid a mechanic (I outline a number of such use cases in this post). Immolation Aura is a priority, but substantially less of one than Blade Dance. Generally speaking, you want to try to keep it on CD, but you do not want to pop it if you’re already at or near max fury, or if you’re about to cast Eye Beam (which will max you on fury due to the Blind Fury talent). Chaos Strike is actually a fairly low priority, sitting really only above Demon’s Bite in the priority list in most circumstances.