Quest tracker help please

I have written to you guys about this and I am not the only player having this issue when I grab a quest it always goes straight to hiding and I have to go in and track it manually every time I have done everything you guys advised me to do and even deleted all add-ons and deleted whole game and files and redownloaded it all and still nothing is working … is anyone else having this issue its very irritating specially leveling up a new toon and you get so many quests . please look in to this and help me fix it … thank you :slight_smile:

If it’s a bug, then it needs to be reported in the Bug Report forums. The blues here are not developers or programmers. The Bug Report forums are monitored by the QA team who would try to verify such a bug and work towards a fix.

Just understand that it’s a report forum and they only reply if they need more details.

As for troubleshooting it, the only things we can really suggest in the CS forums would be to make sure that you have tracking turned on and that you’ve tried with a completely fresh, stock UI. You can accomplish this by doing a Full UI Reset.

2 Likes