Quest: "The Fel and the Furious"

You can engage with the fel reaver remote control, you can also use abilities of the fel reaver. But, its not giving any credit towards destroying the infernals. Its like its not even killing the infernals.
I have tried retaking the quest several times, I have tried all 3 remote controls, I have tried killing all the other mobs in the area and just leaving the infernals, I have also tried running throughout the entire zone. But, I am not receiving any credit towards the 60 infernals you have to destory. I remember this being so easy, you literally just run thru with the fel reaver and get to the ramp in the back to complete the quest eventually.

Having an with this quest as well. Can’t grab the controller >.<.

1 Like

Still broke…Can’t interact with controls

Just wanted to update everyone; I randomly tried out the quest again, a new ability has been added to the fel reaver that actually destroys the infernals, so you can now complete this quest.
Its the first button, I think it was Ctrl+F1 or Ctrl+1 - the icon looks like a barrage of rockets and when you use it, those rockets destroy the infernals.
PS - be vary that the mobs your fel reaver agros can run up to your character and attack you while you are controlling the fel reaver.

I completed this quest yesterday, 6/21.

Still broken, right?

Quest is broken! If you die like I did, you rez in gy in shadowmoon and there is no way to run to your corpse!
You also cannot enter portal while dead.
Dumb as hell putting you in a GY where you cannot run to corpse!

Still broken for me; can’t access any of the controls. (7/22/2021)

Looks like quest is broken again, tried to click on the console and unable to get control of console. Quest “The Fel and the Furious” Server Old Blanchy