Quest reward pet, now costs currency?

I am absolutely incensed right now.
When I went on an adventure with Feathers in Tanaris, he joined me as a quest reward. When I raised a lashtail raptor in Stranglethorn Vale, and he got kidnapped, I had the chance to ‘rescue him’ later on, I killed the troll, I got my lashtail buddy.
When I helped out the blue dragonflight in azsuna, I was joined by emmigosa.

I spent some real effort past couple of days, helping to mate these two brutosaurs… it was eventful, it was fun. they had babies. I was sent a nice letter telling me I should have one of the babies. wasn’t that nice? no, it was a slap in the face. because I have to BUY the baby. I have to grind this stupid currency and BUY it. have I not already done the appropriate amount of work to get that reward???

every time I take out withers, or feathers, or Lashtail, I remember the good times I have had. these pets have sentimental value.
Making it so that they now have to be bought, it is utterly disgusting.

I want to complain, so I’m complaining in the support forum because I don’t think this is fair treatment. I am paying a monthly fee for this game, I don’t think I should be treated like this, or anyone else.
Blizzard change this. this is not good enough.
You will lose your customers.

You’re complaining in a player help player forum.

There are no GM’s here, nor any devs, nor community managers.

You will need to post a suggestion for change either in the general forum, or use the in game suggestion tool. Posting here won’t be seen by those who can make changes to the game.

If you do make a suggestion, keep it simple - to the point.

7 Likes

General forum? got it, thanks :slight_smile: