Quest Log Limit

Can the quest log limit be taken out or at the very least extended? With the number of expansions in the game, there is a plethora of content that I would like to get around to, but some quests can’t be easily tackled right off the bat (requiring larger groups, requiring mats that are not easily acquired, etc). Then there are weekend quests and quests that friends want to share and I never have any room to add more quests to my quest log. There is no harm in having more quests in the quest log, and those who “may get overwhelmed from having too many quests in their logs” already have the option to remove quests from the quest log.

5 Likes

Agree completely, it’s actually quite sad they haven’t just done this already yet.

3 Likes

Thirded! Many of my toons spend ages with 20 to 24 quests in their log, so I have to hold off on starting any new quest chains until I finished a couple that I’m already on. It’s a completely pointless kind of micro-management that we are forced into. It has no benefit for us, and no benefit for Blizzard either. All it does is restrict our freedom for no reason whatsoever.

1 Like

Sorry for the necro, but as a new player, I find this request very appropriate and needed. Can we please get a larger quest log?

1 Like

Many of the “Replay” quests don’t count to your cap. You can have over 50+ quests active… just don’t log out, leave the party, or cancel the sync. If you do, most or all of those quests will go poof even if you progressed on them.

I don’t know what you’re referring to in terms of Replay quests but I just logged in after a long break and dabbling in Classic and find that I can’t pick up daily quests from older content because my quest log is still restricted and chock full of other profession quests, dungeon quests, expedition quests, zone quests, and honestly I don’t want to have to drop certain quests because it’s such a pain to figure out where I left off or figuring out where I have to go and do what to reobtain the quest. Also, some quests require you to obtain objects/mats/etc over time and it would just be a whole lot easier if they would stop restricting the number of quests when we already have so many expansions worth of content. There is no reasonable reason to restrict the number to such a low amount, and just because your “replay” quests don’t count towards cap doesn’t mean quests from older content don’t either.

1 Like