Quest Givers for Scourge Invasion gone Dec 31

I thought the quest givers would still be in LHC on Dec 31st? Why are they gone? I can’t turn in my necrotic runes because of this. I had to work late today, and I come home to this?

I think they turned on the people you turn in runes to for the oils and stones, but they didn’t turn on the guy who gives the pre-requisite. Under the Shadows where you give 10 necrotic runes. That’s the guy I need as well.

1 Like

Oh… I hope you get a resolution, but since it’s the New Year weekend, and…

I kind of doubt you will :frowning:

The Argent Quartermaster’s quests are gated behind completing Under the Shadow offered by Commander Thomas Helleran. Unfortunately, for those that were not the appropriate level to turn in that quest, they have no access to the reward quests.

Believe it or not, this level 50 Hunter has 2/3 Undead Slaying and is only missing the Gloves from the event. I took the time to grind 50 Necrotic Runes with the hope that I would complete my leveling experience before the event was over. I finished grinding about an hour ago, flew up to Light’s Hope Chapel and then realized the quest giver acting as a pre-req for the reward quests was removed from the game.

I don’t think I can quantify how disappointing that was after grinding from level 29 to level 50 in order to do this only to miss out on it by a handful of hours.

EDIT: If you could do something to bring back that specific NPC or temporarily remove the pre-req requirement for the reward quests such as Argent Dawn Gloves and Tabard of the Argent Dawn, that would be lovely. I would forever be grateful for the opportunity to 100% this event. (I have 3/3 Plate, Cloth, and Leather. And if this doesn’t get fixed, I’ll be stuck with 2/3 Mail forever.)