Quest: Drill Rig Construction

Energy Cell disappeared from my bag and after 5 hours of farming, I haven’t been able to obtain another. Quest is not able to be abandoned.

I’m having the same issue, the gm’s just told me to farm more mobs.

Same thing has happened to my Wifes account, any ETA on fix or how many mobs you have to kill to progress

Yeah, the GMs told me to farm mobs too, but literally have been doing it since patch release and not a single cell. This is probably working as intended and we won’t ever get a fix.

having the same bloody issue

Has anyone gotten a fix for this? This is happening to me too. Can’t progress into Mechagon because of this bug.

Actually, I submitted a ticket and they fixed it finally. They recognized it was a problem.

Same problem here

hate to necro a thread but has this actually been fixed? been farming for 4 hours and havent gotten 1 cell, never even had one in the first place.

The drop rate from mobs is poor. You want to focus on chests and rares.

Hope this isn’t too late, but I actually just opened a ticket and they finally fixed it for me.

I had the same problem, eventually looted an energy cell from a chest. They do not seem to appear on the minimap, kinda tough to find.

10.1.7 broken drill rig cannot be “opened” to contribute required parts and energy cell in my bag