[Quest] A One-Way Ticket to the Heart

The quest item does not drop correctly making it impossible to progress through the quests.

NPC Bugged

There is no item for activation.

Item being displayed for interaction.

Video with Quest Bugged

I restarted the mission and the problem continued. I went back to the city, relogged the character, joined the raid and started the mission again and it still has the same error.

13 Likes

Old Topic

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem, I’ve tried several times and nothing works, the quest keeps giving problem

4 Likes

If you can solve it, let me know why it’s been so frustrating.

4 Likes

I am experiencing the same problem. Quest is bugged. I can kill the last mob to get criteria for opening the waypoint but after that there is no item to interact with and I cannot interact with MOTHER, Brann or Magni to get credit for activating the waypoint and returning to the chamber thus the quest cannot be completed

8 Likes

I have the same issue. I’ve tried a few things to get it going again. No joy.

4 Likes

I am also having this problem on my Death Knight, submitted a ticket and my estimated response time is 24 days :slight_smile: hopefully they dont send me an automated message and close it out like they did last time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same for me. Almost exactly the same problem.

4 Likes

Also same issue. Defeated all 4 mobs to get the waygate ‘opened’, but nothing to interact with. I then tried abandoning the quest and re-accepting, then abandoning and resetting my instances, and now I can’t get the quest back at all.
Edit; was able to get the quest back, but the bug persists.

4 Likes

I tried abandoning as well. If you go out. Reset the instance and then go back in using the little teleported pad you should be able to get the quest from magni again. Alas, this does not solve the overarching problem of being able to progress pass the quest but hopefully it can alleviate some anxiety of not having the quest at all! Hope this helped

2 Likes

Also unable to complete this quest due to glitch. There is no Waygate trigger after completing all the required actions.

3 Likes

Same issue here, no waypoint to click and no amount of resetting the quest has fixed it. Frustrating to say the least since you need this to unlock the Allied Races.

3 Likes

I am also encountering this issue and like Fantom said… it is required for allied races.

3 Likes

Same issues, can’t complete the quest, no item to interact with after defeating the waves of Faceless…would REALLY like the rep from this completion, come on Blizz.

2 Likes

Same here. exactly the same problem

2 Likes

Yep cant get the mechagnome now wasted most of my day trying to find out its impossible and has been for a while awesome

2 Likes

Adding to the list of players encountering this bug.

2 Likes

Same here. I tried abandoning and re-accepting the quest, but now it doesn’t even restart the encounter, no mobs are spawning - Brann and MOTHER run to the middle of the room, and Magni runs to one of the consoles off to the side, and they are just standing there. Can’t talk to them, and nothing else is happening.

3 Likes

Also bugged. I can’t even enter the heart of azeroth now? The portal pads don’t work, even after abandoned the quest.

Has most of the BFA content blocked now.

3 Likes

Also blocked by the same issue. No waygate to interact with.

3 Likes