Queens Conservatory - Catalyst seeds question

I just upgraded my Queen’s Conservatory today. Either I don’t understand how things work or it’s a bug.

I just got the ability to do catalysts. So I platned the one for the intro in the isolated plot to the side (the speed one). I then planted a purple one there, harvested it, then planted a green one. Came back in an hour, put my two catalysts down on the other side, ready to plant goodies… And they were full of catalyst seeds…?

I didn’t plant those. My plan was to keep checking back in an hour to get new catalysts before I put down anything except in that one isolated one, becuase I wanted a full set of catalysts going before I left it alone for a day or more.

Does planting one catalyst seed plant it in all of the wildseeds…? Since without catalysts, the seeds for them take 24 hrs to grow… and the catalysts only last 12 hrs… did I waste my catalysts? :frowning: Since I planted them after the seeds were already in there.

@_@ I’m just confused why all 3 of my wildseeds are full when I didn’t touch that other side.

I found you do have to plant the catalysts first before you put the spirit in or it does not work right. Also the timer for the seeds is now shown as a buff on the seed for those unsure. As to which combos are best is anyones guess just yet.