We’re working on the following hotfixes today. We intend to apply to these changes to the Queen Azshara encounter with weekly maintenance in each region:
- When either Aethenel or Cyranus is slain on Normal, Heroic, or Mythic difficulty, there is now a 3-second delay before the other one gains the Torment buff.
- Azshara’s Indomitable is now summoned 10 seconds later than previously observed on Mythic difficulty.
- Tidemistresses have 5% less health on Mythic difficulty.
- Ancient Wards now energize slightly slower for smaller raid sizes on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Arcane Vulnerability to apply when the victim wasn’t in line of sight of Queen Azshara.
We’ll update this post if there are any further changes, and when the hotfixes go live.