Que time for Alliance

Just wanted to get an update on the que time for Alliance for WSG and AV? Is it instaque like a lot of people have been saying, or is there a lengthy que time? Also how is the que time for twink bracket 19, 29, 39, and 49 for Alliance?

Both Queues and QQs are near instantaneous.

2 Likes

Is it like under 2 min? Or a little more than that?

For the 19 bracket, Alliance queue times generally range from 1 to 4 minutes. For the Horde, it ranges from 1 to 7 minutes. It’s pretty balanced.

Its been taking a while today…

Maybe 10 seconds for AV to Pop

and

Maybe 35 seconds for WSG…Its almost unbearable

4 Likes

alliance q’s are super fast. like 30s-2 min max for either 1. horde try waiting 15 min for wsg and 30 min for av

Does it matter which server you are on? Like does server pop and server faction imbalance between H:A matter on how fast the que times are?

Nope. Blizz went and just threw everyone in the same regions together

So if I made an Alliance character on a high pop server with relative faction balance, would I get the same queue time as someone on a server with a faction imbalance favored toward horde?

Correct. Alliance on Pagle/Heartseeker have near instant queues despite being super-majorities on their servers.

@Kandlejack do you know if high pop server versus low pop server affect queue time either? And thanks for answering my questions.

They do not, individual server conditions have no bearing on queue times, because the queues are made up of people from an entire region’s worth of servers.

If youre in North America, you will be queued along with every North American and South American player trying to queue.

0 effect. If you want instant queues, roll ally. If you want 30 minute+ queues, roll horde.

If you want to fight other people in the world, join a pvp server. If you dont want other people to attack you unless you feel like fighting, roll a PVE server.

TBH just roll on Grobbulus and determine your faction based on how you prefer your queue times. Grobb is confirmed to be the best server NA by everyone on Grobb.