QoL Changes I would like to see for M+

That completely defeats the purpose of the timer, and the entire mode as a whole. Making the timer is the challenge, you should not be rewarded for failing it.

I could maybe get behind an untimed completion not dropping a level, but definitely not advancing.

1 Like

Yeah +2 from timed run sounds good. That will reduce my time to build my guildee keys up to get their weekly vault.

That’s a fair argument, but I’m not sure Bliz will buy it.

And lust doesn’t prevent wipes, but if you could lust every trash pull it would definitely make it easier.

I was thought it should be:
+1 for doing
+2 doing in time
+3 doing in time without x death

1 Like

If this was the case I could understand it, but the timers are much tighter than this. If the goal is to prevent people from dawdling or abusing long CDs, then you achieve that even with a significant increase in the timer – 10 - 15 minutes, for example.
Increasing the timers might help people to cheese high keys, but what’s the harm in that? It wouldn’t affect the MDI or leaderboards since those players are racing against each other more than the timer.

Mythic Keystones need 3 things

1. Scaling anima rewards
  2. Higher ilvl loot for 10-15 keys (10 ilvl 203, 11-12 ilvl 207, 13-14 ilvl 213, 15 ilvl 216)
  3. Valor point system

You don’t need more loot to drop in M+ to make it better (since it’s spammable content) You just need it to be worth doing when compared to something like pvp gearing.

1 Like

The first iteration of M+ (the depleted key) is the best one, it’s sad that it got changed because people cried about it.

only after they increase the raid ilvl/anima drop

idk if we want valor point system tbh, back in the day you could only buy normal gear with it, so right now you would be able to buy heroic? if they simply add valor sure but if they do it in exchange of the vault Idk if that would be for the best

That was a good way to grief pugs, yes.

As it stands right now, Mythic+ gearing pales to raiding gearing and especially pvp. The loot is scarce and the rewards are not good enough. If the philosophy is to have less loot in game, you need some bad luck protection via valor points. Right now Heroic CN is a joke compared to 10+ keys; its laughable that a +15 only rewards 210 gear. It needs to be bumped up to at least several ilvls or they need to nerf the dungeons more to equate more to the reward it currently gives.

I wish there was more incentive to push higher keys i was pushing io hard early stopped at like 1470 because i realized its not worth it. I just do my 10 weekly 14s now and spend the rest of my time grinding rbgs i am a 100% hardcore pver for context. However for time spent vs character power level increase rbgs is just miles better.

how it should be

go raiding then? raid is the big bois league of pve, M+ shouldn’t be a better than raiding

I’m not against it I’m just saying you gotta see how its gonna be implemented, I have seen people asking it in exchange for the vault, and I’m not really sure that would be best, now if they simply add valor items and you could farm valor with PVE activities, not just M+, I have no problem with that

You can actually grief harder with the current downgrade system.

How? It’s just -1 if someone leaves.

If someone wants to complete +15, depleted key mean he just have to do it once more with unlimited tries.

Downgraded key mean he has to do it twice.

yes raiding should typically be more rewarding compared to 5-man content. However, when the 5-man content is harder and less rewarding, it still feels bad and should be compensated in some way.

They will either continue nerfing dungeons to match the current reward and/or they will buff gear via keystones in someway. It’s practically a guarantee at this point. They might not increase the # of loot drop, but they were already hinting at a possible currency system. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them bump 13-14 keys to 210 and 15 keys to 213 .

I think upping a key should require you to time it. However, reducing loot to one bloody item at the end needs to change. I’ve only failed to time 2 M+ so far (I don’t run them a ton,) so it’s not like my runs would change dramatically, but it’s a dumb to force 5mans to be a zoomer thing only.

I agree, and here is where I’d relax a bit on timing keys being better for gear. 80 tokens for completion, 100 for +1, 120 for +2, and 140 for +3.

Nearly double for a +3, but here’s the thing: I don’t care if zoomer get more gear, I just want those who complete the run to not feel screwed over.

• Target Dungeon
  • Target key level X - Y
  • Larger window (like come on…)
  • Auto-refresh. Option to have full groups disappear rather than turn grey, and auto-adding new group.
  • Sort function. With filters in mind, sort by: key level, group size (meaning 1-person groups would be at the bottom, 4/5 at the top; rotating if you sort by it again,) and dungeon name.

One option I’m unsure if I’d want, is the ability to see the ilvl of everyone in a group.

All I ask for. Maybe I should make my own game (lol jk)

1 Like

But you got nothing from depleted keys, and no pugs would do that.

+14 will count as 226 weekly vault too. Better to Pugs.

What do you mean? There are many push and completion group in Legion using depleted keys.

And vault exists in both system.

I don’t agree that its more difficult but I don’t doubt they might nerf more, I doubt they will increase ilvl before the next patch and I wouldn’t want them too either, the currency system I’m not sure, I see a lot players talking about but I saw no actual foreshadow but like I said I’m not against it

btw I don’t want to change your mind about the difficulty of M+ I’m just saying that not everyone thinks M+ is harder than Hraid.