PvP would be better if we actually had talent choices

Most of these talent choices frikken suck.

Each row clearly has a talent thats the best, with MAYBE one MEH talent and ONE USELESS talent.

lol.

whats the point of these useless talents bros?

Rogues especially like 90% of their talents r flat out garbage. (LMFAO at POISON BOMB THE FINAL TALENT ROW being a 1 percent dps increase. wow thats epic! a 1% dps increase for my very final talent! im so talented!!!
Would be cool to actually have a choice of different talents, so we can change up the playstyle once in awhile.

also, why do u have to pay gold to reforge azerite gear? but u dont have to pay gold to change specs? seems a bit odd. i really hope u fire the guy who designed that junk and scrap it next xpac.
azerite gear is anti-fun, anti-customization and flat out stupid. maybe only 1 percent of the wow players actually like it.
live.laugh.love

3 Likes

Go play rogue on classic. Almost all their talents look good its hard to choose.

Well yea there should be Talent trees again where you can create some identity for your character. Players like choices and the more choices the better. For some reason Blizzard thought that the simplification of these things was the answer but they were factually wrong in that assessment.

The Original WoW talent tree system was taken from Diablo’s talent tree system which was an amazing game. Key word was as we know what happened to Diablo where PoE who has a talent skill tree system that has 1,000’s of point options ended up taking over. People want to create builds, they want to make builds that even the Devs didn’t think of instead of play only what the Devs envisioned.

Am I saying Classic or TBC talent trees are perfect? No, I am not however it was a dam good foundation that could of been built on that allows more options instead of less. There should be 100’s of talent options to create a build that fits you.

1 Like

i dunno man, i liked classic back then, but honestly the pvp is just soo soo slow and dull to me in classic.

like the 30 second sheep thing is just kinda dumb who wants to sit in a 30 second sheep? and u pretty much will… because 90% of people on classic play mage because how op they are.

I don’t really think that has much to do with it, especially because so much of the time if you’re playing specs that swap talents every single game you’re having to worry about swapping regular talents, honor talents, essences etc.

Realistically I just don’t think that’s the issue with the game

Well yea its not “THEE” issue but it’s still one of the many issues that prevent the core game from being great or PvP from being great.

At 120 level there should be about 150-200 talent points to distribute. You should be able to actually create a fun build that suits your play style for the game.

There is zero character depth or customization.

I agree there’s not much character customization and I don’t really like the MoP style honor talents for that reason (only really in MoP did it work out since you had your entire core kit and baseline talents and the talents were actually mostly choices)

But really it’s just that the core classes suck imo, not actually those for example

A good core kit gives you plenty of choices which is my point