PVP vets, I have a question

Okay, but those people are usually talking about randoms which are uncoordinated pvp. The CC situation is fine for organized groups and breaking it into 3 categories will likely have a negative effect on rated pvp.

1 Like

also making CC’s DR stack with similar effects that currently do not mean there will be less viable comps. we want more viable comps. not less.

Not so unusual in arena for bursting healers. I saw prot/ret/uhdk just be unpeelable mongo dps on heals with asphyx/fist/fist and ancient queen on the uhdk. Quite a few of this style comp made glad last season doing this.

Can you elaborate?

The way I see it, every class/spec already has at least one of each of the three cc’s I’m suggesting. This should put all comps on equal terms and equally viable, at least in regards to cc.

By doing this, hopefully damage and healing could be better balanced.

Um what? You said you blinded earlier? And no that’s all under 18s so you can’t do it all again as it is all on Dr or cool down.

I can see what you’re saying, and yes cc chains can feel long sometimes but honestly it’s not that bad. That cc chain you listed means you’re doing no damage for half of it.

I really don’t think changing the Dr classes will help. I also don’t think that’s the biggest issue in the game right now? Mop was exceptionally well balanced at the end and the amount of instant cc was very high. Blizzard just needs to do a better job.

Healing needs a fix and the way they’re doing it right now is dumb. Changing the cc classes would be such a major overhaul to the balance systems that things would be absurdly broken for a very long time. Not worth when I don’t think it’s a particularly needed fix.