Pvp vendors

so i have been hearing that the pvp vendors in shadowlands are subpar and feel lile we need to make a bigger fuss about it before we get stuck with a full xpack with having to pve to get gear.

Source.

8 Likes

How much is this guy paying you to post this video all over the forums?

4 Likes

I wish i got monies for posting informed YouTube videos. Really though the point stands and we really do need to make a bigger fuss about it if we want any sort meaningful pvp vendor gear.

2 Likes

why are we crying about place holders?
Can y’all hold the tears just long enough for us to actually see the system, because they still haven’t actually introduced how the gear is going to function with the upgrades and what restrictions are going to be

1 Like

Great point. I guess i just get a little nervous. I was thinking along the line of shadow priests and how they revamped them so late in the beta to make them so much more functional. I just want it ti be great for people that love pvp.

It’s understandable to be apprehensive, but no need to prebash them on something yet.

I am not one to believe in the “they’ll fix it first patch” because I am not a huge fan of fix it in post.
We just have to be watchful and constructive with our criticisms when they finally announce it.

2 Likes

I agree completely. Thanks for the input my good sir. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Guys, there is nothing wrong with him pointing this out and bringing it out to the table. We already have the gear and stats and they are clearly subpar as he stated. IMO he is being nice about the description.

Vendors atm, to me and all of my pvp friends, look like trash.

I will tell you know, you have to share your voice and concerns early. Eion (can’t spell the name), the head guy for wow stated that he does not like the idea of having a second armor set for PVP. He believes its CONFUSING for the players.

Which is dumb to say because we have to get PVE gear for both PVP and PVE. His statement makes no sense.

I created a post and encouraged everyone to share their voice about Shadowpriest and their current condition before its too late, Respectfully of course. And look at us now, we actually got change.

They are listening, they are watching, but we need to make our voices known. If you wait until the last second, then it will be too late.

PVP testing will be the last testing phase, and it most likely won’t be that long. So i rather share my concerns now before that stage appears.

To conclude this, I encourage everyone to rally now before its too late. spam the forums with your thoughts, concerns, and feedback. Also, share your voice with them on twitter.

I will be making a post, similar to my SP one later this week. Keep an eye out.

3 Likes