PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

Ideally, I would like that back. I think resilience and PvP set bonuses were a good direction to head in.

But yeah, I did mean just letting us choose what gear we get with our currency instead of waiting for the right week for an upgrade. It would be an improvement, at least in my eyes.

2 Likes

They could add a benthic like system. Use marks of honor for gear like you use mana pearls.

1 Like

Anything that adds more player agency for PvP gear selection, like we had in the past, would be good for me. Hard to do an overhaul mid expansion, I get that, but if they can add stuff for PvE, they can do it for PvP.

4 Likes

It would be so simple to add (someone else suggested this) mana pearl drops in bg crates to buy benthic gear - buuuut as soon as you add a pvp source for a pve drop item the pve crowd will revolt.

I’d say it’s still easy enough to add in even an honor token gear vendor in a patch. Expansion overhaul isn’t needed. It’s just a matter of priority and pvp is lowest on the list.

Pvp works enough with the least amount of effort. We keep playing the same bg/arena/wpvp with little development specific to pvp - so why put in more resources if we keep coming back?

bump :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Bump :grinning:

2 Likes

3,325 Yes, I will keep this up as long as I can or until they put vendors back in. :us:

3 Likes

Bump. :us: :point_up:

1 Like

Give me pvp vendors, or give me death.

2 Likes

Oh boy, you asked for it.

1 Like

jugajugaCHOOCHOOOO.

1 Like

Also this game, like many others, would benefit immensely from more Spyro…

1 Like

Holinka seemed more behind our preferences. This new stuff is Ion, team B, and the helping diablo devs overriding pvp gear progression in an effort to cut costs and increase timeplayed by forcing pvp players into long pve grinds

Holinka came up with templates.

nah i think they came from his bosses and he was just trying to figure out something since his bosses were trashcanning the old system

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/754094926678233088?lang=en

He was pretty involved in it.

lol well maybe he wasn’t the advocate I’d hoped he was

man that means there is literally no advocate anymore, shame

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but did he just say something about vendors coming back?

He said they want to increase player agency, and vendors would definitely do that. He also mentioned that they’re making changes to how weekly chests work, so probably not.

Maybe it’s just me day dreaming again :wink:

Anyway, if we get vendors back it will be because of y’all so I would just like to take the time to thank you all right now. I will check this post from time to time, but the forums really ain’t got nothing for me anymore.

4 Likes