PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

They knew something alright. This is the first expansion since I started back in 2009 PVP has fallen to the wayside and my participation is near zero.

Put vendors back in the game and I’ll jump back in the mix.

1 Like

Bump of the day.

Bump of the night.

I’m sure they had reasons, but the ones I can think of… ain’t none of them good.

1 Like

just voted YES. Who in the actual truck voted no?

They say a lot of things. They said we would never be getting classic servers either.

Course i’d rather not have to wait 2 Xpacks and an extreme fall in subscriptions just to get something that allows people to enjoy playing pvp in the game.

5 Likes

I Miss WOTLK years. We had PVP vendors, Vendors from the big Open world pvp conquest if we won control over the building. these vendors helped a ton in enchanting and gaining starting off gear as you enter the world of pvp.

We had big talent trees.
We had Glyphs that were class focused, not all around the same.
we had the ability to trade stats in our own gear to what we desire.

So much potential. Coming back to last month of legion and BFA after Quitting wow at the end of Wrath has made me so sad. This game lost what made it so good in pvp. everything feels so boring and the same… Nothing to do, no control over your own char.

4 Likes

This will be the next poll I do about reforging back in the day when you could Reforge your gear was the best. It made me feel like I have more control over my toon I could set up how I like it not how Blizzard like it.

Back in the day when most mages were running crit me and my buddy was running haste and made it work it was great.

2 Likes

I remember when pvp gear was an upgrade to my raid gear. I was doing arena just for that fact. My how things change. I now don’t have time to raid and only log on during the weekend for some bgs. How ironic😝

I blame the stupid people in WoD.

OP, I love your polls.

Saying the vendors were removed because people couldn’t find them was insulting, asinine, and hypocritical. If people can’t find vendors, why was a PvE one added? Your RNG gear system is crap, Blizz.

6 Likes

What are you talking about? Those were the easiest vendors to find. No, there was a dev(s) who wanted PvP vendors gone because RNG apparently reigns supreme.

4 Likes

I blame WoD for Blizzard’s overreaction in terms of PVP gearing and other BfA problems.

People just hung out in Ashran and got fully geared in heroic raid equivalent gear. Then stopped playing, went back to the Garrison and whined there was nothing to do, or both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-npITwtxuN0#t=48m34s

Basically PvE players didn’t understand how PvP vendors worked, so they scrapped it all together.

And more importantly I only need 35 CP for cap and I KEEP GETTING SEETHING SHORE.

1 Like

Everyone hates on seething lol. I think it’s pretty funny. Last time I had it I ran camo around the map with a rogue harvesting everything while the rest of the teams knocked heads at a single node. I tapped 6 that game. :laughing: Cat drood, camo hunter, rogue - win.

1 Like

The amount of people who always go to 1 node every time is insane

2 Likes

Horde make up for 70% of the PvP population and they have higher loss percentages on Seething Shore compared to other BGs

2 Likes

I finally put my bigboy pants on and didn’t afk out of it the 3rd time in a row it popped. I usually dip the second I see the dumb airship. I hate it so much, and the fact it comes up more often than the others for me has just magnified it even more. I don’t get mad at many things but I do for that.

Funny little fact, when you merc - Nathanos still barks his garbage at you from the other boat. At least it used to be that way, haven’t merced in a while.

2 Likes

I can see why. Practically every one I go into, they are running around en masse like a single entity. They do it on AB and Gilneas too frequently.