PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

As long as the vendors give the same kind of top gear that the pve players can get from doing raids and dungeons. It’s crazy that they can come into a random battleground and kick our buts because they have been off fighting computer enemies lol.

2 Likes

You get higher gear for rated pvp as well. You can’t just do heroic dungeons or LFR and get top gear.

For you to get m10 equivalent gear you have to be duelist and above and that is complete bs

Tbf people say it’s no time commitment. I had np on my Locks with just pvp gear and some world quests. This is randoms we are talking about.

Careful. You just triggered Jugaa.

Yikes. Complains about gear, yet calls me triggered :joy:

Well, he may have complained but it did trigger you, though I don’t mean in the sense kids use now - rather ‘summoned’ you.

Ahh gotcha. My apologies

Retail players will get confused and buy the wrong gear.

Leave the vendors for classic

1 Like

I will give this a bump.

I cant believe classic came out before vendors came back.

2 Likes

Well you see … There was a lot of people playing private realms that were a slap in the face for all the money lost.

Unfortunately vendors are kinda a hidden loss… They have no idea how this has affected their subs/unsubs. It’s honestly an impossible metric to measure.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Holinka come back after BFA was released? If anything, I’m blaming Ion because of his obsession with RNG and painful grinds.

He left during Legion. He’s responsible for templates.

So he didn’t have any influence on PvP vendors not being added back in for BFA. It’s not like it would have been a super challenging thing to add.

Easy to say that. Balancing two gear sets doesn’t sound that easy.

Take what we have now and put it on a vendor. Yes, overall, even multiple sets shouldn’t be that challenging to add before an expansion release.

I see. Thought you meant keep gear separate. Yes they could add a vendor like that.

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by keeping gear separate.

Like wod. Pve gear good for pve. Pvp gear good for pvp. Whereas now gear is gear and interchangeable.

1 Like