PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

Not all of the players understand what Vendors are. Can someone go into detail what vendors are and what they might add to the game?

It takes a lot of balls to admit when you’re wrong, I do not know if Ion and Holinka got a big enough pair. :softball:

You can count on that, if PVP ever did become non-existent in wow, i definitely would not play anymore… I would do transmog runs maybe play the story but that as far as i would go. without pvp, there is no World of WARcraft…

2 Likes

3200 total votes and ya wonder why they dont care about pvp?? Its dead

Actually Polls typically are comprised of about a 1000 people (this also allows for a margin of error), which in fact they use to represent populations well over 200 million. Also statistically speaking including more than a 1000 does not provide any higher degree of accuracy that is significant. So with a Poll of 3200, the results would more than accurately represent of the PVP population.

The fact that 3200 people cast a vote at this Poll shows that PVP quite alive.

3 Likes

If you post a favorite cat pic poll on gd it would get near 1000 votes. Alot of gd has no idea how the game even works. It takes 5 minutes of glancing at threads to see it.

RL polls aren’t that same as forum polls.

And most people who are polled in the political arena, do not understand how politics works… I mean i can respect what your saying but i disagree. In fact the poll is being executed in a forum that is specifically for PVP’rs, thus narrowing the margins of error due to the potential of having Non- PVP’rs vote. It actually adds credibility.
A poll is a poll, people express their opinions through them and thus decisions are made based on the outcome. Not sure there is a distinct difference that would invalidate a forum poll.

Here’s the perfect example.

My Warrior back is 7th Legionnaire’s Bloody Drape-430 the backs that they offered me or 415 and not nearly as good as the one I got on.
Ok, so the second choice, I got is hands, I got Inowari’s Waterdancer Gauntlets 420 the hands that they offer or 415 and still not as good as the ones I got on.

I have a 400 ring on If we had Vendors this would be the perfect opportunity for me to upgrade my ring. but now I’m stuck trying to decide between 2 pieces of gear I don’t even need. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yep. Between that and PvE gear/gearing being superior to PvP in PvP, and Blizzard has lost quite a bit of money from me. I only resub occasionally to level something or, like now, unlocking an allied race I might want to play in the future. Unrated PvP has been my endgame since Wrath, and the way we are treated as the sacrificial scapegoats to reward M+ and rated players with easy kills is simply not acceptable.

Vendors returned, PvP gear superior to PvE gear in PvE, and equal Conquest gear attainable through unrated PvP like it used to be, and I would stay subbed. What we have now is ridiculous.

3 Likes

We need PVP bendors, Pebble Beaches

1 Like

Think you could’ve stopped there. Whats it been two expansions with no vendors?
Didnt play Legion a whole lot to remember.
Not a cut on you, its on blizz. they too busy hiding $$$$ to care what we would like

1 Like

I will give this a bump.

3 Likes

I have not bump this in a few days.

1 Like

And another bump!!

1 Like

Bumpy bump, bumpititty bump.

4 Likes

Bump of the day. :point_up: :rofl:

1 Like

Blizzard look how many votes we got an this is not a fraction what it could be if you did your own poll put away your pride and do the right thing.

2 Likes

lol you are the bomb BDM!! we may not always have common ground but you are truly awesome!

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you.

Holinka needs to swallow his pride and say that he was wrong but will he?

Everybody makes mistakes and sometimes you can go back and fix those mistakes I think this is one of those times.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more!
This IS one of those time’s we are on common ground and there is no question that I feel the benefits to the game far outweigh any cons.

2 Likes