PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

you and I know that’s a BS excuse.
again, there’s a reason why they refuse to introduce vendors.
and it’s certainly not that.

Over 3K votes :open_mouth:
Thanks to all that voted, no matter how you voted.

P.s Is 4K next. :wink:

1 Like

Ive said this before but pvp vendors should be a thing again, and if im wearing pvp gear someone in all pve gear should have a really hard time killing me. I should be able to get 450 ilvl eventually getting pvp gear but if i step into a raid a pve geared player should do more damage against pve content. Im exhausted grinding m+, HoA levels, and raids just to be viable and not get nearly 1 shot in pvp.

2 Likes

You won’t get nearly one shot if you don’t do all that.

HORSE POOPOO! people wouldn’t know what to get, yea i’d know exactly what I’d want to get.
Also today I got into an argument, with a guildie about if ilvl or stats mattered more? Some groups and guilds require you to have a higher ilvl, rather than asking for people with proper stats.
It’s kinda how it has always been for a while, ya never see a group asking people for their versitility to be at 28% or whatever. I noticed though people with higher ilvl gear dominate in BGS and if you’re in 379 gear, and some random guy with 445 mythic 20+ gear is on the opposite side, chances are you’re going to be pwned by this guy… Idk if i should just go with lower ilvl gear with the right stats or the higher ilvl gear with the stats that aren’t very supportive to my class and role.

1 Like

wont happen we would be lucky to get them in 9.0

Stats matter more but I wouldn’t keep something like a 350 equipped over a 415. But if it came to like 5-10 ilvls I’d go for the stats.

I want to build a vers set for dmg reduction and a mastery set for pressure but it’s almost impossible without vendors.

3 Likes

Lol yea I spend a whole season just hoping to complete a whole mastery set… Good luck getting a mastery and a separate versatility/haste set lol

Hell just a set without half crit would be cool :joy:

2 Likes

I have not bump this in a long time.

It’s simply not happening.

Maybe not this expac but hopefully they are taking this into consideration for the next expac :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

It’s nice to see a felow goblin remain optimistic but at this point, I wouldn’t count on it.

It’s best to just accept the changes and try to enjoy the game.

It took an entirely too large of an uproar in general discussion to just get flying in wod. General discussion never agrees on anything either.

If you mention anything pvp related on general discussion, you will be crucified. The voice on these tiny pvp subforums isn’t loud enough. We had rank 1s in Legoin making forum posts that didn’t really get us anywhere.

Time played metrics talk more than anything else. They don’t listen to voices, they listen to numbers.

Accept what the game is and try to enjoy what’s in front of you instead of dwelling on what it use to be.

1 Like

Yeah I know. I haven’t been enjoying it so I took a break for a few months.

I’d enjoy this game a lot more if there was reforging tho :wink:

2 Likes

At least allow us to buy rings since I really need to upgrade mine and there seems to be no way to get them outside of raiding/mythic+ or the mechagon blueprint which doesn’t even guarantee a ring.

Likewise. The times of reforging + gemming were my favourite.

1 Like

All of you have been reported. Enjoy your bans!

1 Like

As a function no it wouldn’t, as a feature it’s be impossible.

Now do I agree we need PvP vendors 100% yes. But blizz doesn’t because their metrics tell them when you earn rewards too soon you stop playing. Why do you think you get 5 cloaks or belts in a row from your m+ chest . The game is run on metrics they don’t even have an in house team to test mythic raids…

I believe nothing needs to be changed, but PVP just needs to retract back to a time when it was good… changing things like honor lvl, prestige etc. Wasn’t necessary they change things just to change things and call it “New” and “improved” which i find some things about pvp not new or improved. I hate these metrics you speak of, but it’s focused to keep us playing and hoping on wishful thoughts that we will get the gear we need… and I hate it so much =( sometimes i feel alone in this matter, because a majority do PVE… and argue that “Meh don’t like the game don’t play it, this is a PVE game git gud scrub L2Mythic lol u mad?!” okay over exaggerating but ya get my point…

1 Like

That’s the sad part right there.

But this game has evolved so much that I think PVP is a big part of Wow probably not as much as Pve but If there was no more PVP I think they would take a major hit. $

5 Likes