PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

And I say that no PVP vendor is a worse experience. Less fun. This is a game after all.

And again here you go, trying to argue that everyone’s fun doesn’t matter because you don’t see a difference.

So, if PvP vendors are not problematic, why are you arguing for them to stay removed again?

1 Like

I’m arguing it’s fine how it is. You don’t have to agree, but hey, it’s one of the options :wink:

Sure, but if it is not worse for you to have them, why keep arguing? I don’t get it.

1 Like

Because it’s an open forum and I can

You must be the life of the party!

1 Like

I am actually!

2 Likes

Y’all are too funny. :rofl:

2 Likes

Do you think it’s fine as it is, or do you think it’s better than vendors? Because there’s a big difference between those two answers.

Well I think the end result is the same personally. But I only pvp so I’m not getting gear from anywhere else.

1 Like

If you’ve seen what kind of pizza she eats you wouldn’t think that.

3 Likes

It’s literally the point of forums… Discussion! Lol that is juggas stance, trust me, I’ve tried to change it without success. No point in arguing more :joy:

After all everyone is open to their opinions.

3 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

Glad you came to your senses :joy:

1 Like

She doesnt care about gear, she only wants to bathe in the endless flow her fallen enemies blood on the battlefield.

Also she likes pineapples on her pizza * citation needed *

1 Like

If I had to choose between vendors or RNG I choose defeating me enemies.

1 Like

Eh I’m sure I’ll forget myself from time to time… I’ll discuss and do forum PvP from time to time :joy:

1 Like

As really the only person to argue for keeping this current system, let me ask you this then: If Blizzard decided to put in PvP vendors next patch, would it impact you negatively in any way?

Other than losing something to argue over on the forums, that is…

1 Like

Is there anything Juga can’t argue?

Everyone: The Huns are bad! They killed so many innocents!

Juga: If by “killed some innocents” you mean build amazing sewage systems for better farming and organize a better tax system then yeah sure.

5 Likes

Well, when we get a vote on how they gear up then we’ll ask them about PvP vendors. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

See on my mage yes I was glad to get my weapon last night too, but on my warrior I need my ring If we have vendors I could choose what best for the toon I’m on.

1 Like