PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

Does anyone actually think having no PvP vendors is a better experience in any way?

If so, I would love to hear why.

2 Likes

Having no vendors isnā€™t a game breaker for me. I still PvP and I still enjoy the gear even though Iā€™ve out-leveled it for the most part. I get when people say that the current system is fine. We play and we get rewarded. BUT I would much rather choose my rewards. Constantly across all my toons iā€™ll run into a situation where iā€™ll have 400 ilvl + on most slots except for gloves or pants, and as soon as I open that chest or hit 500 CP itā€™s for a slot iā€™m already geared in. Itā€™s very frustrating.

Especially since itā€™s not the same on the PvE side. I need a new helm? Iā€™ll just run M+ freehold over and over again until I get an upgrade. I know what I want and I know where to get it.

2 Likes

I apprechiate your detirmination to get this noticed, we all do im sure 3

1 Like

Considering I didnā€™t claim ā€œthe communityā€ they donā€™t represent much either.

That is what the polls do it lets everybodyā€™s voice their opinion, no matter how outlandish it may be. :wink:

Just imagine if Blizzard did a poll about this, what do you think the outcome will be Judging from my little bitty poll. :thinking:

Thank you, but I know itā€™s really just a hoop and a dream that Blizzard says that they made a mistake and theyā€™re putting back in PVP vendors.

Who knows what it would be. This targets the pvpers. I bet the pveā€™ers would say itā€™s fine as it is.

Because they have m+ vendors and a benthic vendor plus upgrade station.

7 Likes

Blizzardā€™s always been anti-poll for one reason or another. I doubt theyā€™d take the results seriously. But theyā€™re still fun to see for the rest of us.

2 Likes

Show us your PVEā€™r poll and weā€™ll seeā€¦

I donā€™t make polls. Theyā€™re silly.

So is gambling.

2 Likes

Nah, gambling is fun.

PvP vendors are fun.

5 Likes

Eh you achieve the same goal by capping CP each week. I already got my 410 weapon last night.

2 Likes

How is no PVP vendor more fun than having a PvP vendor?

1 Like

:point_down:

1 Like

I didnā€™t say itā€™s more or not. I just said the same goal is achieved

Depends on the type of poll. Political polls are silly for example but polls about wow are not.

3 Likes

I like how the image preview on the forums implies hardcore action and decisiveness.

1 Like