PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

You got a certain level of honor just for participating. With honor vendors, there was value there.

Take your lumps and slowly gather honor pieces, then with a full set start being able to win more often and buy the purple pieces.

There was a logical order to it, you felt like you were part of a community supported “plan”. Now it’s just “do randoms and if you want better don’t balk at rated”.

5 Likes

You could be 840 in a day. That’s equivalent to honor geared with the scaling.

How is having vendors worse than what we have now in any way? Or, conversely, how is not having vendors better?

I am confused why anyone would vote no in this.

I can understand a few “it’s fine as it is” votes but “no” votes?

Nearly 1900 votes and 95% in favour of vendors.

Please bring vendors back

3 Likes

I didn’t say worse or better.

We got a lot more votes than I thought we would ever get I still think for Blizzard to even take notice we would have to get up around 8K mark.

I made this poll mostly for fun and see if others felt the way I did about PVP vendors and just maybe a blizzard employee would see it and pass it along.

I just want to thank all of you for voting and posting how you feel.

3 Likes

Agreed.

They still do. Void stone, Polearm etc. are still OP as hell and is game breaking in arena.

There are more PvE players - that’s where the money is.

This. We’re a very small group of people here that like pvp and want to have a say in how we choose our gear / optimize.

Agreed. I miss Wotlk the most. I really really miss reforging AND gemming.

Exactly what I’ve been saying.

1 Like

Then why do you keep going out of your way to defend the current system no one wants?

If it neither here nor there to you, then stop arguing about it. It makes no sense, unless that is why you come to these forums: to argue.

Because I can.

Login servers are messed up so I will give this a Bump.

Still no vendors, so I’ll give this a bump.

1 Like

I just want to say I want vendors too.

Oh, and I want to say again that they should have good gear with good stats. Just to be clear.

3 Likes

I will give my vote to bring back pvp vendors please!

1,922 Votes gets a bump. :astonished:

I think they took down the link I put up in the General Discussion area.

You mean the one Hexxes made and titled “95% of players…” I mean, no offense but they actually frown on polls so I’m surprised all these have stayed up.

No I put up a link to vote up last night in the General Discussion area got on to check it and it says.
UNLISTED 3 HOURS AGO-DRISPARION

Blues read more over there, so it’s no surprise

I guess I can look at that 2 ways one of the Blues seen it or I need to stay away from general discussion. :thinking:

Well, this has been addressed in a couple different q&a’s so it’s not like they don’t know people want vendors. Therefore, blues seeing it really isn’t saying much.

1 Like

Did you bump it any?