PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

Yea I got a 120 priest, pal, druid, and monk. I don’t really enjoy any of them.

yes please

1 Like

We or over 500. :raised_hands:

1,640 Votes WoW. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

With 95% yes. That’s actually insane. Blizzzzzzzzzzzzard please.

Did you share it anywhere? That’s a large jump in numbers for two days.

I wish Blizzard would put up a poll them self about this that way the numbers would be right.

Is someone is out there cheating on this, shame on you not only are you looking bad but it makes me look bad. If I do anymore polls from now on I will put a lot more restriction on them. I hope all these votes are real, but that is a big jump

I started a discussion about this in GD in case anyone is interested:

1 Like

I just hope to numbers are real and nobody’s cheating.

I hope so too. Does the arena forum get a lot of traffic?

Also, the people on GD are getting all serious about the sample size and accuracy. It’s kind of funny. I don’t think they realize how many of these polls are done for fun or blatant curiosity.

1 Like

Mostly do this for fun and sometimes hope Blizzard pays attention, but if I do anymore polls I will put a lot more restriction on them.

I’m not sure there’s any way to get the “right” numbers from a poll sadly. Every method that has a “positive” has a “negative” too.

That said, I do support vendors and efforts like this to get them.

3 Likes

Play the game, get gear. If you’re only focus is on randoms, you get lower gear. It’s fine as it is.

It is fine but vendors would certainly be better.

No one cares about the ilvl aspect of it. People want to choose what gear they get. They had that ability in the past. It worked just fine for years. It was removed because “reasons.” People are justifiably upset. If things aren’t broken, don’t waste time breaking it. Oops… I mean “fixing.”

1 Like

I don’t blame them for trying something different. It’s just that it’s easier to get to 400 item level with pve than pvp by a large margin. Heroic raiding and doing a +10 (not in time) is far far less challenging than 1800 in pvp. Also the gear from pve is superior as well. I’ve seen far too many voidstones in the scrub 1500 bracket.

1 Like

This is why I didn’t mind resilience on gear. I raided back in WOD, and I thought it was good to not easily transfer. I mean, I get that it can be a lot to grind gear for both aspects of the game. But you shouldn’t just be able to go from one to the other. Like you said, it’s annoying that PvE gear is beating PvP gear. But my point about the vendors is that they add player choice to what gear someone gets. That is something that should not have been removed.

2 Likes

They probably won’t bring them back because people afk the bgs.

So isnt it really… they removed them because of the players?

1 Like

What does going AFK in a BG have to do with it? Honor gear from honor points? You still needed wins for CP like you do now.

1 Like

People still AFK for XP while leveling. They do in losing games too, or just leave, leaving some poor person in queue to zone into their mess. Removing vendors didn’t stop the former and made the latter more common. Not worth continuing through a loss since they get nothing for their time, is what is often said.

1 Like