PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

No they gave that to the pve guys with titan residuum.

That shlt was a useless as it could be.

See that chestpiece I’m wearing? I have 3 more of that exact chestpiece.

1 Like

You should never be cold with 4 jackets.

2 Likes

I’d rather self immolate than deal with this game’s loot system any longer. :rofl::joy::poop::scream:

3 Likes

You could always go hide in the arctic.

You have options Jar.

1 Like

Imma start a frost troll allied race megathread in GD

2 Likes

I will support it.

4 Likes

I didn’t play most of Legion. Regardless, they should have had the Legion feedback for BFA.

1 Like

You missed out. It did a lot of things BfA tried to copy but failed at.

2 Likes

I played the last four months or so? But I only really did anything on my main (this druid) and did a lot of grinding for flying and all of the questing and stuff, with breaks sprinkled in there. I hardly did any PvP because I hated the gear system, or what I understood of it.

2 Likes

I honestly liked legion pretty good. I told the wife I was going to be sad to see it over with many times.

1 Like

I think it was fun for what I played. I took a break starting at the end of WOD, and had essentially switched to Overwatch until I couldn’t stand the balancing in that game anymore.

I will say though that even to this day, I really don’t know what the PvP gearing system was. I just hate that I couldn’t really work toward any gear. So I avoided it like the plague.

1 Like

I wasn´t loving it, im in the game for PVP and WPVP, both of them shlt in legion too.

1 Like

Yea fair enough. I got more into pve during Legion and actually enjoyed it. M+ dungeons were actually fun vs BFA where they started with the concept of m+ in mind in the design process, so they suck now imo. The templates wasn’t that fun either. I did enjoy playing a healer in legion. I haven’t gotten into healing in bfa though.

Feels incomplete now. Maybe 8.2 will help.

Great poll. Shared it on the arena forums. Should also share it on GD as well. Let’s try to get a few thousand replies and show them how overwhelming the agreement is.

95% want vendors.

Next patch: RNG increased by 67%

2 Likes

So much this its rather sad lol

Oh, don´t get into healing, worst Xpac for healing i have 120 Paladin, Resto Druid and Resto Shammy, Resto Druid is best.

Yes yes yes dear god yes this is all I want

3 Likes