PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

I mean, no one really knows what they do in game. Just speculation.

He says he is but who knows I donā€™t think anyone is anymore lol

Weā€™ve got over 300 yes on the forums thatā€™s pretty good.

:point_up_2:

I mean, being on a PvP server didnā€™t mean you PvPā€™d either. My PvE main transferred to a PvP server to raid. Thatā€™s this character actually.

1 Like

Is that a flipping the bird emoji, or were you just wishing it was? lol

1 Like

You did if you ventured out into the world and I saw you. :wink: 13 years of wow and I have never not been on a pvp serverā€¦until now.

Itā€™s pointing and agreeing, but I do feel rather bird flippy about the topic. I want my pvp servers back. Iā€™m not a fan of volunteer pvp toggle out in the world.

1 Like

I will keep this one bump we still got votes coming in.

We are at 329 votes if we do not get anymore, let this fade away.

We are at 338 so that calls for another bump.

Yeeeeeeeeeesssss! Itā€™s alive, itā€™s aliiiive!

1 Like

Bring back PvP vendors with gear that has the stats I actually want, please and thank you.

3 Likes

If we could make it to 500 or more votes that would be cool. :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Itā€™s up to 343 so you know what time it is. :point_up:

Itā€™s time for lunch!

I was thinking after I posted that that somebodyā€™s gonna come on here and say itā€™s 420 but no one has.

Nah, that ainā€™t me. I have a kid, so bubble guppies on nickjr has ruined my brain.

1 Like

Believe me or not I tried it 2 times and itā€™s not for me. I have a brother that does it have a grandpa that does it and I know thereā€™s a lot of people here that dose to so I get the humor in it.

Besides, itā€™s only 4:15 :stuck_out_tongue:

A lot of yā€™all would think I have a boring life. I have been wasted 2 times my whole life I smoke 2 times and thatā€™s not cigarette plus I hate cigarette.

Me and my wife go to the movies and to Longhorns every other Friday or Saturday night. while am there I will get 2 white Russians my wife will get 2 or 3 Long Island iced tea sheā€™s not driving.

P.s I just love the simple life.

1 Like