PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

I think it was part of it. Also, in Legion, they finally gave what players said they wanted (again) with Templates, so there wasn’t a need for a pvp vendor. Templates turned out not to be something a lot of people wanted in the end. But the pvp vendors didn’t come back.

Can’t overlook as well the fact if PvP gets vendors, PvE will want them,too.

The GM could send one of his puppets to any thread to look around like this one. he could come in here and say I see some good ideas and I’ll be sure to pass them along. I’m sorry to say this, but with the declining numbers in PVP someone’s gotta be held accountable.

Now Ghostcrawler said that the PVP community is passionate about their PVP sometimes a little too much, but that show you how much they care.

I would take WoD and all the bad for what we have now.

I’m going to Bumps this we still got vote coming in. I’m surprised how many votes we got so far keep up the good work.

Ew not me.

For me, I had a blast, me and my buddy was running fire mages with a lot of haste and at that time most fire mages was running crit so we were just a little different.

We took this and made it work with haste and damn did it work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83kowG0XpjI&pbjreload=10

Classes also had more to work with then. WoD had a lot of pruning but was only the beginning

I enjoyed WoD pvp too. I had a horde and alliance priest, Druid, warlock, shaman at max level, all honor geared in a couple of days, so I could switch it up depending on what I felt like playing. My friends list was a lot more active back then too.

1 Like

Those AVs were the only thing really keeping me going. Guess Blizzard should thank them :joy:

Definitely had a lot of fun with those AVs. Just seeing you or “E-pig” would trigger a few of them. Good times. :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think they can blame it on PvP vendors in particular. They’ve always had trouble with various types of bots. There are bots for farming mats and such, and there were tons of bots farming old instances.

It was a joke to just watch gaggles of them come and go from Hellfire instances and the ones near Ulduar back in like MoP (I skipped the past couple expacs, so I can’t speak to that timeframe, I just know I’ve personally never seen the game bot free).

Hail Hydra? /s

1 Like

Bump of the night.

Bump of the day.

Bumping all day and night!

I did stop, but someone posted then I look at the poll we got a lot more votes so I will give it a few more bumps.

Last bump unless we got more votes coming in again thank yall.

Absolutely! 100% YES!

Up to 300 votes. Yeah they’ll listen now :slight_smile:

It’s a lot more than what I thought we get just from the forums. I wish this would happen a lot of people would be eating Crow. :grin:

I can honestly say they never listen to these, its a pipe dream. However I want wod pvp gear back, Im just pretty sure it will never happen