PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

I bump this because I try to put up a link to mmo but it would not let me said not a nuff post.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2492215-PvP-Vendors-straw-poll

1 Like

They look kinda funny to me, I just don’t like the way they look. :cowboy_hat_face: but the name would be funny. :rofl:

Just voted.

vendors vendors vendors vendors!

1 Like

Yeah they’re super generic and bland. They’re like upsized dwarf women. If I Merced it makes me one, it’s ick

Bbw-Big boob woman
Bbw-Bad Bi$ch woman
And the list can go. :wink:

1 Like

BUMP of the night.

Just came back recently and I can’t express how miserable I am gearing up my toon. I should have a full honor set with some sweet set bonuses right now.
Ion sucks. Bump.

3 Likes

2,102 Votes. :grinning:

I couldn’t careless about the set bonuses as much as just giving us an actual gearing option

4 Likes

2,005 yesss
Again, thank you all for your votes whether you said yes or no. :grinning:

1 Like

2,209 Votes
This is amazing when I made this I was thinking if we got to 500 votes on the forums that would be good. :star_struck:

1 Like

I got trust level 3 so now I got the link up to just click. :wink:

1 Like

Ah those 73 smart people :wink: also, grats on level 3

2 Likes

I understand that everyone almost went for the same ‘‘order’’ of bought items, but having to fill the whole conquest bar knowing that I’m going to DE the predetermined piece anyway because I got lucky in mythic + and got a good item in that slot. Insted, if I could spend my point on one item i know that I need would feel SO much better and entice you more to farm conquest point to be able to CHOOSE what you are getting as a reward ! Keep this UP !

1 Like

I heard they are changing combat in 9.0 because this predetermined Oder thing is catching on:

Now all class abilities will be replaced by an attack button that you press repeatedly and it does your optimal DP rotation in sequence.

Please bring back vendors, I like having the opportunity to make decisions about what is the best for my character.

1 Like

72 of them are probably PvE guys from GD, who threw a fit over the poll. :rofl:

2 Likes

Why would it have to be pve people?

I was jk cuz of that one thread.

Also, I would like to at least see honor vendors again. The new (or should I say old from Legion) honor system sucks, IMO.

1 Like

That is exactly what I thought!!! They really threw a fit :joy:

1 Like

Gotcha. It doesn’t take pve’ers to not mind the system we have now.