PvP Vendors: Conduits & Leggos

Kinda neat , tho at first thought you could farm towards any leggo

3 Likes

It’s not all of them but at least its something. I wonder if these will be exclusive to pvp

Sinful Gladiator :thinking:

Really cool if these are actually useful in PvP and not completely overshadowed by their pve counterparts. This makes me really hopeful tho!

4 Likes

pve leggo disabled in pvp combat or 50% effectiveness would be the best

called it when they released the name of the m+ season

they called me crazy

shaman one def seems very very lackluster compared to pve options

mage and dh ones i think will likely be the best though

4 Likes

That hunter leggo is the worst one. time 2 pve

Comparing the hunter one to the others hurts so much lmao.
Even gameplay wise , using tar trap to generate focus feels weird.

recall to my drunken rant about hybrid power budget and “hybridity”

Uther’s guard and Heart of the world work well for Pal/Druid

Shaman one should of been a healing stream defensive or something

thats really lame. i dont think itll happen but im hoping they somehow realize the error of their ways and disable them in pvp like in legion so they just become stat sticks

from what I seen none of them are too crazy

some are kinda interesting ngl

i usually hate pve stuff in pvp
like i literally think templates >>>>>> MUH RP brainlet tier thought process

but some of the legendary effects just seem really nice to have
like i personally am thrilled to have access to doomwinds again on enhance

3 Likes

Well in terms of Conduits for Holy Paladins, ours are amazing, which makes me hopeful for you guys too that they’ll make these good!

Echoing Blessings and Focused Light appear to be necessary for PvP, at least to my noob eyes.

However the Legendary powers for a lot of classes seem quite lackluster. The conduits looks pretty good though.

3 heroic leaps isn’t crazy with 2 charges and 2 teleports with covenants? Ehhh 100% uptime is bad design but oh well classes having weaknesses is a thing of the past.

SL will be the most crazy broken PvP beyond imagining. Hopefully in the midst of super broken we can find some fun to be had. At least I am mostly a WPvP/BGs guy. I think Arena will be unplayable though on a competitive level.

Imagine if there was a PvP only Soulbind, shared across all covenants, so it didn’t matter which one you wanted to RP as!

You could have PvP only conduits that fit into your PvP only soulbind, with even PvP only legendaries!!!

What about the Covenant abilities and class specific abilities? Still are going to have to pick the best Covenant with the best ability for your spec, regardless of if there was a PvP only Soulbinds, Conduit, and Legendaries.

Won’t happen but yea if there was going to be any chance of any balance that would need to happen. Maybe only in Arena. That would be my hope for you Arena players.

He wasn’t wrong. I have found several synergy scaling problem between PvP conduits and PvE ones. Several problems between PvP talents and PvE talents with PvE legendaries. The problem is some of this stuff will lead to Epicly hilarious builds which (could be fun) but will be far more broken then anything in BFA. I mean Waaaaaaaaaaay more broken than anything in BFA.

Wish I was on Beta would love to test all this broken stuff out it’s going to be hilarious.

In an ideal world (of warcraft) the covenants would just “train” you as you level up, granting access to all 4 class abilities. Ion even stated that the covenants aren’t really at “war,” they just want you to fix things.

So, make those 4 abilities a talent choice, let the PvE conduits and Soulbinds be for PvE and introduce a Shadow Mercenary PvP Soulbind that’s shared between all covenants.

You then leave just the 1 covenant ability as the only real “choice” and that could be seen as a new racial.

Does it have an impact? Sure, but you aren’t swapping races every arena game.

• Get all 4 main class covenant abilities in a talent choice
  • covenant abilities are the only “choice”
  • PvE conduits and soulbinds only effect PvE
  • PvP conduits and soulbinds only effect PvP
  • World PvP “perk” allows 2 soulbinds at once (maybe, might be OP)
  • PvP has legendaries that only work in PvP (Switches every season)
  • PvE legendaries can be as busted as you want
  • Not “forced” to do PvE or PvP content
  • Can Balance everything accordingly

PvP Soulbind can now be a spec tuning knob.

First “Soulbind Talent” is a Versa Amp (Tuning Knob)
Second “soulbind Talent” option is either haste amp, crit amp, mastery amp (choose one)
etc…

Can’t wait for mages to have the Rank15 conduit for silence. Casual 8 seconds off of Counter spell’s cooldown.

WWEEEE!!!

You misunderstood me, not saying there aren’t good effects and won’t be fun. I meant to say there aren’t any that are like “omg so op, this needs a nerf” I myself really like the tier set from tomb lego for WW.

He might have an increased uptime, but they will be sacrificing a lot of dmg