We’re currently working on some hotfixes for PvP tuning, intended to go live with the next weekly restarts. We’re planning the following changes:
- Light of the Protector and Hand of the Protector’s healing reduced by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Mana regeneration reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Developers’ Note: With the launch of 8.1, the additional healing granted by Hand of the Protector was changed to be based off of the target’s missing health, rather than the Paladin’s missing health. While healing is a core element of Protection Paladin survivability, this has proven to be more effective in PvP than intended. Protection Paladins should feel like they can survive high amounts of damage, and heal their teammates in a pinch, but not provide consistent and sustained healing to their teammates throughout a match.
- The absorb provided by Diamond-Laced Refracting Prism is now cleared at the start of an Arena or Battleground, and considered a Magic effect for dispels.
- Bwonsamdi’s Bargain can no longer prevent death while participating in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds.