MDI Global Finals: Caster Predictions

MDI Global Finals: Caster Predictions

The MDI analysts break down what they are looking forward to most ahead of this weekend’s MDI Global Finals, beginning April 23, only on YouTube.

View Full Article

1 Like

Echo wins

There I won

7 Likes

Gee, I wonder what the teams will consist of

1 Like

#WoWIsNotAnEsport

1 Like

Oh boy, is it going to be a fire mage or a balance druid? The suspense is killing me. -_-

1 Like

WOW Esports need to go away, they don’t belong in an RPG.

I wish Blizzard put as much effort into fixing SL as they do at Esports.

3 Likes

My brother watched about 10 mins of one and then quit and went batch to watching Twitch streams of PvP. He said they were stupid and that parties would practice doing things that you cannot learn to do in your group if you tried to repeat.

Will the winning team be NEs or NEs? Stay tuned for the conclusion to this exciting tournament!

1 Like

Once again, majority of players do not care about this event. Please stop wasting the joke of a prize pool on things like this, I’d feel insulted receiving the current cash prize if I was a member of the winning team.

Who is Blizz actually doing this for? I’d love to see where they get their metric to see how much of the playerbase wants this.

1 Like

How come the developers aren’t making predictions? Is it because they don’t even watch this stuff either?

3 Likes

I think they did.

It only went to: “We don’t care.”

Instead of:

“We really don’t care, can you please stop ruining the game for the rest of us and just make a game focused around e-sports instead?”

M+ is almost all I do in this game, and even I don’t watch these. It’s more fun when you get to see your class in action. Seeing the same comp over and over and over again? total snooze fest.

yeah watching people hump pillars sounds way more exciting

How about predicting the future of WoW if the devs keep pushing unpopular and hated changes to slow down gameplay?

3 Likes

Does accidentally leaving it on in the launcher while playing count?