Mythic+ Dungeon Adjustments - April 26

With hotfixes that are now live, we’ve made the following adjustments to Mythic+ dungeons:

Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr

• Timer increased by 1 minute.

Neltharus

• Chargath, Bane of Scales
    • Fiery Focus’s Fire damage reduced by 25%.
2 Likes

wow one whole minute this changes everything in my life, suddenly my life has found a new greater purpose. thank you.

4 Likes

There should be lots of unavoidable, slow, aoe pulsing damage with low movement required on the healer. Making the healing experience ± 10 key levels harder depending on the performance of the group is what’s bad. Make cc less important and nerf fail damage a lot, tune healing around average groups that cc randomly if at all. Double health pools while we are at it. This whack-a-mole healing style is really frustrating and bad.

1 Like

Needed

Can we also look at Kokia Blazehoof’s Searing Blows and Searing Wounds damage?

Currently the only way I see tanks surviving this mechanic in higher levels of tyrannical is going to be if they immune it.

Atm in 8’s it’s “survivable”, but we have to rotate defensives very carefully in order to not get 100-0’d by it.

I’d say that’s the only tank buster (other than firey focus) that feels a little overdone.

Everything else is excellent! Thanks!

Don’t increase timers, lower health. M+ dungeons already take too long.

7 Likes

Lol. Yeah, let’s make ramps specs even more irrelevant than they already are.

Honestly though, ramp specs need overhauls anyway.

1 Like

Think Teera & Maruuk’s Gale Arrow may be a little too strong. On a 10 it was 1shotting our dps players (some classes can’t defensive every single one of them). Can chalk it up to us not having 1.3mil hp yet but it’s hitting us for 1.21mil on a 10 tyran.
This is an unavoidable damage ability, btw.
(Quick comparison, Primal Tsunami with +22% damage only hits its group-aoe for around 950k on a 10)

4 Likes

I think this highlights the single biggest hurdle for dungeon tuning. Classes overall are very imbalanced defensively and any attempt to challenge the sturdier ones will just make the squishy ones unplayable.

Whether they nerf some or buff some doesn’t matter overall, but this needs to be fixed for TWW.