Blues News: June 16, 2023

Blues News: June 16, 2023

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

3 Likes

So will blood DK’s be addressed in the next one or will we just get another pity 8% to show how much you pretend to pay attention

Lol pay attention?
They don’t.

How dumb is it to give a race wings but they can’t fly…
Indie company

3 Likes

rdf for wrath please

2 Likes

please FIX MMR thanks

2 Likes

ETA on normal flight in DF?

3 Likes

At least Blood DK gets a pity 8%. Outlaw Rogue only gets a “haha, we’ll get back to you” note.

Is rogue using the ring too? The way BDK works that last 8% buff was only like 4% so this one will be 4% too. TOTALLY not enough of a buff to offset the lost of the dps stones in the ring.

1 Like

You mean the spec that’s doing fine?

Blue News should be how you title all future patch-notes, lord knows I shed a tear every time.

1 Like

Tusks of Mannoroth are back on the menu boys

I only have experience with OL, but yes even in 10.1 it’s still BIS over anything out of the raid.

1 Like

I don’t understand why Horde and Alliance can’t do dungeon finder, raid finder, or arena skirmishes together. I’m starting to lose count of how many times people have tried to invite me to a party to do one of these three things, only to be disappointed because they’re not cross-faction content

2 Likes

Their drop rate has been lowered to accommodate the new skip.

I think it’s already at the lowest possible setting.