Hop Over to the Trading Post for April!

Hop Over to the Trading Post for April!

April 30- Last Day for the April Trading Post! The Trading Post vendors have updated their inventory for the month of April. You’ll want to hop to it and add these eggcellent new items to your collection.

View Full Article

29 Likes

Wooo!!! That armor and weapons look sweet!

1 Like

yay a mount!

oh, and i love the fine wine evening gloves too! now i can attend those fancy blood elf feasts! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

That mount will be the first thing I’ve bought since this thing came out, please we need more good choices apart from one every couple months.

3 Likes

You seem fun.

8 Likes

Mount, quiver, and crimson nexus crescent.

6 Likes

The Fine White Evening Gloves, Red Pith Helmet, and Ensemble: Trappers munitions are all I’m interested in this time. That’s good because I pulled that plate armor set to freeze, maybe I’ll have enough to get it now too.

The Drape of Foreboding Mists looks nice, will be nice to have a longer cloak option for the Mythic DK Nighthold set.

5 Likes

Definitely getting those frost fist weapons for my monk. Gonna look massive on a Tauren lol

5 Likes

The armor is from Darkshore warfront. The weapons though…

2 Likes

quiver? QUIVER!

ammo pouuuuuuuuch!

8 Likes

Darn, no gun turtle yet. :turtle:

1 Like

You know who would have loved to use the Trading Post, Blizzard?

Arthas.

But Arthas can’t, because you decided to make him turn into glitter.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

30 Likes

Cloud serpent? Welp, there goes the tenders I saved from this month.

1 Like

Great, another month to look forward to “cannot connect to server” errors when trying to buy anything :+1:

2 Likes

Yah! I’m getting the new cloud serpent as well! Glad I saved some tenders as well. :smiley:

6 Likes

Lolz so much good stuff

Look at those axes :sunglasses:

1 Like

So… Are those one handed swords you get for finishing the battlepass not going to fall under transmog restrictions? Because if they do… I guess it’s certainly a choice to screw over a pretty large selection of your playerbase 2 months after turning the feature on. Love it.

13 Likes

The swords look nice, despite me mainly playing a ranged class :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

So much good stuff for April. So little tenders :fearful:

7 Likes