Dragonflight: Season 1 Content Update Notes

Dragonflight: Season 1 Content Update Notes

Dragonflight: Season 1 arrives to World of Warcraft on December 13!

View Full Article

8 Likes

Confused by “Irideus Fragment’s Mastery granted per stack has been reduced.”

This trinket doesn’t have a Mastery stack component. It’s decaying main stat.

2 Likes

thanks for butchering monks

2 Likes

How about buffing Brewmaster monk?

7 Likes

What’s going on? You only had time to do 1 class set for all classes? Pathetic.

1 Like

There is no mention of Conquest or Valor caps or if there are any, what they are. Important to know.

5 Likes

Please fix the gem slot bug for the Obsidian Collar before this goes live, its been nearly a week now.

I guess really my only concern for there not being some kinda Valor cap if there isnt going to be one is the fact someone can legit Spam +2’s Get all the valor and said gear needed and hit close to the 12/12 Cap required, i can already see Pugs Boycoting other people from joining their groups due to the Big iLVL Gap Incoming

You still need 2k rating to max 12/12 so no. Unless your a HARDCORE player, and got friends to run with who can play all day everyday, you will not be getting 2k rating in week 1 or 2.

1 Like

WHICH DAY IS IT ??? b4 it said dec 12th this post says dec 13th and wowheads post says dec 14th ?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

13th…aka tuesday. Reset day.

If you read the launcher it says tomorrow. Not difficult

those are some butt-ugly armor sets

7 Likes

well excuse me smart one i did and there was no date on launcher thats why i was here but whatever no need to b rude about it .

We will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Tuesday, December 13th, 7:00AM (PST) and we expect the service to be available again at approximately 11:00AM (PST). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

No date huh?

Any chances of you making the Evoker tier set have a barbershop equivalent or at the very least giving us the option to not show transmog in Dracthyr form? I really want to use that tier set but it’s going to look bad without the belt and shoulders.

5 Likes

Not exactly the best choice of posts for a Blue thread, unless your intention is to get a suspension :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

His name is about as creative as a 2007 8th grade art classroom design, so maybe he wants a rename at the very least.

thats always happens every tuesday doesnt always mean its a major patch meet ignore cuz ur rude

im literally putting stars ****** it isnt letters if they are going to ban me for putting **** then they have issues