Dragonflight: Legacies, Chapter 1

Dragonflight: Legacies, Chapter 1

Nozdormu, Aspect of the Bronze Dragonflight, encounters Emberthal, a disoriented warrior with fragmented memories. Follow along as he sheds light on the origins of the dragon Aspects.

View Full Article

14 Likes

Lizards.
All of them…Lizards.

1 Like

Galakrond was gigantic. I wonder how he’d be implemented if he were ever a raid boss.

2 Likes

Maybe like that one Ny’alotha boss or the Deathwing fight where you wack parts of him at a time until he is defeated.

Don’t care. :poop:

2 Likes

The story was great but the ending with drathyr … something is off with the new race

7 Likes

Remember how we fought Deathwing’s jaw at the end of his fight? That would probably be a toenail on Galakrond, maybe a whole toe.

1 Like

haha, Was I the only one that laughed at that Dracthyr being 4 feet taller than Nozdormu then those tiny wings come out? They just look so weird.

Otherwise I thought it was great…

5 Likes

for some reason I thought Onyxia was going to appear from the shadows

Seeing Galakrond was pretty cool, he’s always been a bit of an enigma in the Warcraft lore. Love the art style, too, though nothing will beat the style of the Warbringers’ videos for me.

I do still wish they would expand on and do better about the visage forms of dragons. Better commune with mortal races I feel would’ve started sooner than when High Elves mutated. At the very least more Night Elves should be involved and not just Ysera. But that’s just a nitpick.

2 Likes

I just don’t care about the lore anymore.

It will change when ever the writers feel like it should so there is little to nothing to actually invest myself into.

5 Likes

You will conform and embrace or be shunned for bigotry.

2 Likes

Looking at the little animation a protodrake was a decent mouthful for him so he’s big but not like too crazy big. I could see a deathwing type fight for him. Oh or maybe like Eye were we fight him while mounted on our dragons! aerial raid boss!!

Not a bad watch I suppose. Seeing Galakrond was cool.

2 Likes

hes suppose to be mega big though

Please no. Both of those fights and nzoth were garbage (carapace of nzoth was enjoyable though).

They tried to make it look cool but it just didn’t work, lmao.

1 Like

Of course something is off about them they’re lab experiments. Mostly fine but not quite 100%.

1 Like

Meh…I don’t know. It just wasn’t that inspiring. More like…contrived, and even convoluted. Almost like someone in charge had a strange dream involving dragons, and decided the game needed to be made exactly like his dream, with little relation to logical story-telling.

That probably sounded odd, but that’s how it seemed to me. I really hope the actual gameplay and lore is more sensical.

4 Likes

It was cute to see Ysera and Alexstrasza sticking close and protecting the eggs.

6 Likes