World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

Catch up on all the latest World of Warcraft release dates, news, hotfixes, and more in our latest update.

View Full Article

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Overwriting all my forum history because of stalkers harassing on multiple platforms. Blizzard won’t let us delete history to avoid targeted harassment.

content that is only up for limited time “because reasons”
lol “im blizzard I want your money only cause im a pos company”
is the translation…

3 Likes

Why does BC get free realm xfers?

Overwriting all my forum history because of stalkers harassing on multiple platforms. Blizzard won’t let us delete history to avoid targeted harassment.

1 Like

Yeah, this is confusing - there is no wayâ €that Blizzard could post something and have this paltry handful of comments eight days later.

Hello please do bulk faction and server transfer combo for this holiday sale!!

2 Likes

so… this looks like a whole-lot of nothing i did’nt know already…

nice pic they chose to show off the baby-murloc pack though. :+1:

edit: wait, this was from days ago?? how did i not see it up here before now?

I’m wondering about this too.

I would love to “consolidate” 3 old alts onto the same server as my current main - especially with how much gold these Mage Tower attempts are costing me, would sure be nice to reach my hand into those off-server alts to restock up on gold :laughing:

1 Like

The only development news that should be sent out, is that you got REAL developers with EXPERIENCE, TALENT, and PASSION. Oh, and pay them loads of money because you’re not poor and there’s no excuse to solely hire interns, SJW activists, and untalented hacks.

2 Likes

Oh there’s excuses alright; if they paid their workers more the higher-ups and Bobby would get less of a bonus, not be able to afford a 2rd yacht, not be able to buy as big of a mansion, etc etc

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/911061686386044980/921170172784566302/Screenshot_20211216-164045.jpg

They do, cost of living in California isn’t Blizzards fault

posted my comment this morning, nice noob trick lizzard entertainment.

Refusing to pay a living wage to their employees when it is more than within their means is absolutely their fault. Game designer is also not indicative of all the different positions at the company or their pay. You also purposefully choose to display one of the higher paying jobs, instead of the the plethora of jobs that people are underpaid for. Whether you like it or not, Blizzard is notorious for refusing to pay people industry standard for their work, which has resulted in employees having to skip meals, live in the parking lot, live in community houses, or commute from far away. Nice try fanboy.

2 Likes