The Great Push Season 2 is Coming!

The Great Push Season 2 is Coming!

We’re thrilled to announce details for the second competitive dungeon one-off tournament of the year, as The Great Push returns for Season 2, December 10-12!

View Full Article

PUUUSH mama you can do this! Five minutes of pain for a lifetime of happiness!

2 Likes

Sorry but…

It had to be done.

5 Likes

Fix your game, please.

20 Likes

Any Death Knight or Warlock changes?

3 Likes

So another mdi people wont watch but no date on this minor patch that is taking months.

13 Likes

I support buffs to death knights and warlocks and all other gnome-eligible classes!

1 Like

Lokath wuz here

2 Likes

… and nerfing demon hunters! :smiley:

Gotta keep traditions.

5 Likes

Hello Blizzard. This sounds wonderful. But please consider adding the original appearances to Mage Tower!

2 Likes

Blizzard: deletes a ton of euphemisms and innuendo from the game

Also Blizzard: names an event “The Great Push”

:man_facepalming:

13 Likes

Ya Buff Gnome Size so anyone Can See it Not just heard a gnome yelling when use condem or heroic leap.

1 Like

more e sports that no one cares about

8 Likes

The great push is 100% better to watch then the standard MDI.

Curious how the legion dungeons are going to shake this up.

Lmao they really stuck to the " Great Push " again.

Ok que the :poop: jokes part 2

3 Likes

Will this open up new world quests?

I imagine the dozen or so people that care about this will be thrilled. Talk about tone deaf.

1 Like

Dozens? you vastly overestimate how popular MDI is. It’s just going to be class stacking it’s already very boring to begin with. By the way blizzard was the release date for 9.1.5 don’t waste our time with pointless post like this.

3 Likes

Are you referring to spec stacking? I believe that is banned

Please consider changing this somewhat offensive name, so it can be inline with all the other sensitivity training updates that have hit Azeroth. Thx.

4 Likes