Pvp Phone games

What games do you all play on your phones? any good pvp games that you all enjoy? I was playing Brawl stars, and tried a couple other games here and their, but nothing is holding my attention.

What are you all playing?

I play chess online

4 Likes

Snake rivals. IM undefeated glad on that game.

Duel links.

Chess always sounds so fun till I get impatient-try to force a win-do something dumb and lose

It sucks being me

3 Likes

i agree it does suck being you

Says the guy unironically named swole

You hang up the apron or what bro?

Too bad before you quit you couldn’t cook up a likable personality

Bumskies

2 Likes

you literally said it yourself, im just agreeing.

1 Like

Yea I get destroyed a lot of games. I swear some of these people just let a computer play on master difficulty or something. I just play swap outs until it’s 1v1 tag with kings and then annoy them forever.

I guess there’s starting moves that you can learn that make it better but who cares that much

I’ll stick to playing wow once a week and shtposting on forums

2 Likes

I’m to impatient for chess. If I sit to long in one place my leg will start bouncing. :sweat_smile:

I can usually get a full game in per bathroom trip.

1 Like

I liked playing arena of valor. Haven’t played it in about 6 months, but its a pretty good mobile moba. I’ve been hearing about LoL on mobile for years now, not sure if they ever did it or not.

They did it’s called Wild rift

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius: War of the Visions.

If you liked Final Fantasy Tactics back in the day, you’ll love it. Its live PVP mode is really good; you can theorycraft so hard when it comes to choosing your units/gear/etc in order to counter the meta and whatnot.

It’s a gacha game, so unfortunately it’s largely pay-to-win, but you’re actually able to even beat the new meta stuff with old, outdated units if you play smart, just because the game is designed/balanced so well overall. Some unit you got 5 months ago that seemed terrible at the time may wind up countering this week’s newest OP unit.

I still play duel links occasionally, but i got really tired of them banning/limiting cards just because the cards are used too often.

1 Like

Wow forum app.

3 Likes

Did you see the most recent cards add to the forbidden list?

They actually made Trunade forbidden after it was limited for like… 3 years? absurd

1 Like

Right. That was my thoughts exactly.

1 Like