(PvP) Kyrian or Necro for "BG Hero" playstyle

Question for you guys,

I started playing klast patch and LOVED the burst of Kyrian. I switched this patch (9.2) to Necro for the overall consistency and arena comp by going Haste build.

I have a question regarding what you all are enjoying/think is best? For a more “BG Hero” playstyle, would you recommend Kyrian? Once I get my gear upgraded, I just do BG’s for fun.

I was originally doing the Haste build as Necro, but I genuinely miss Divine Toll and seeing the 20k crits going out like crazy haha, so I am thinking of doing the Mastery build.

BGs, I’m Kyrian with Mastery = Vers > Haste > Crit, running Mikanikos, only have 1600 gear, haven’t done much PVP this season and haven’t seen any other Rets out damage me.

Great to hear man. Thank you for that. Do you enjoy Final Reck over Sanctified?

Using Sanctified most the time actually, haven’t really run FR since 4pc. I think either or is fine though for BGs. Have to get some other opinions in here of people that are over 2k lol.

Necro is great for BG’s. I don’t like Kyrian because the burst is on a much longer cooldown and Phial is way worse than Fleshcraft. You should be fine stacking mastery instead of haste if that’s how you want to play Necro.

As for talents, I feel it’s almost criminal not to run Sanctified Wrath along with Aura of Reckoning. You get so much free Avenging Wrath, all of it amplified by SW. It helps to track Aura of Reckoning with a WeakAura, but it’s not necessary to be a BG hero.

I would also suggest trying out Jurisdiction (thanks, Rez). It makes Necro feel a little more like Kyrian when you AoE down a pack of players as if they’re mobs in a mythic+.

All that said, if you want to play Kyrian with Final Reckoning, you’ll do fine. It looks way more flashy, which may be exactly what you’re looking for.

Both are good, but necro is more popular.
Divine storm is doing reduce damage beyond 5targets, but its soft capped aoe damage while divine toll only hit 5 people max.

And you can do it twice or 4 times back to back which is extremely high damage on main target and in aoe