PvP Issues Organized Megathread Plea for Aid to Community Council and Blizzard

Totally agree and I feel the same way and love that content. I think they doubled down on making Arenas the focus because it was easier to balance…and yet they still can’t get that close to right… If you’re having a hard time getting conquest and rewards through non Arena PvP be sure to do all the weekly quests in Valdrakken, they give lots of conquest, be sure to accept the quests in Epic BGs since they give conq, and if you’re feeling froggy make a healer and heal solo shuffle you get account bound conquest tokens you can send to your alts. BG Blitz Brawl counts towards the Great Vault now which is great.

They made a change where battleground Blitz also gives awards! Now I’m just trying to figure out other systems in the game. I’m originally a classic player, so there is a lot of things for me to learn lol

Do you understand the crafting system and the Catalyst for tier set gear? Having a grasp on both these things gives you a solid leg up on the competition in PvP early Season.

Yeah it’s only gonna get worse as more people catch on. Probably already has.

I can confirm more people are zerging and exploiting Blizzards incompetence.

Pvp servers are doing fine in SoD. Most fun I’ve had in pvp in a while. I don’t even need to que for BGs hardly, just walk within 50 feet of a contested zone

1 Like

Blizz has gotten real lazy with pvp. I have seen a few post here and other forums that give me a glimmer of hope for the world soul saga and that they put a little more work into pvp.

And because I have alot of pvp feelings for Buch I hope they bring pvp servers back and I can use my Very Lightsabers on him

They are certainly having issues in SoD.

1 Like

Again, they are doing just fine and I am noticing balanced and good gameplay in pvp servers even as a non developer. They said they are happy with the results, but had to offer free transfers because people decided to play on them, who shouldn’t be there in the first place. So yeah, they are doing just fine

I linked this thread in one of the Beta posts. Hopefully get some visibility!

For the love of All that is sacred and holy, fix Solo Shuffle Queues. Just let us play the game please! Whatever the solution is whether it’s going to a true 1 match soloqueue or some other idea, please don’t make us sit through 30-45 minute queues to play the game.

Most of these are complaints about world pvp and random BGs which aren’t focused on and honestly shouldn’t.

The fact people who play solo want to punish people that play in groups is a joke and sadly detracts from real issues affecting pvp.