PVP is the worse feature of the game

I agreed.

There is NOTHING fun about it.

3 Likes

It’s a good thing it is an entirely optional activity with several safeguards to prevent someone from accidentally doing it.

“Are you sure you wish to flag for PvP?”
“Do you wish to enable War Mode?”
“Select your role before queuing for a battleground/arena”
“Enter battle.”

8 Likes

Well thanks for letting us know, should also tweet blizzard.

1 Like

The thing that really ruins pvp is the clear alliance favoritism that the wow devs seem to have especially on maps like alterac valley.

Huh? I don’t remember the last time I lost AV as horde.

2 Likes

It’s too bad there is so many people forcing you to participate. Such sacrifice.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :face_vomiting: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :woozy_face:

Good one

3 Likes

Maybe he needs conflict and strife

Absolutely a tragedy how he is forced to play

Realistically, Ive not enjoyed a PvP experience that involved a healer since the launch of Wrath of the Burger King. However, even in this expansion, I quite enjoy BGs I enter where there are no healer speced players on either side.

Healers make me have no fun in World of Warcrafts PvP because even if they are garbonzo beans bad at the game, theyre going to outheal my cds with instant casts.

1 Like

You sound like you’re really really bad at the game lol… Healers are running full tank and still getting insta Merced. Ask method blacks healer :joy:

With lust/ascendance/drest I kill healers in a short interrupt shear.

1 Like

People that don’t know the difference between worse and worst shouldn’t procreate.

winning is pretty fun i have to admit

Pvp is the only fun thing in the game pve is boring kill the same boring boss over and over at least pvp is different never know who you will face even with bfa being bad

6 Likes

PvE is the main game, WTF are you talking about, pvp is a mini game that is taking PvE system to be done.

1 Like

Did I say pvp was the main part of this game? No I did not. I still stand by my statement pve is boring

4 Likes

Play better. Use your buttons

I’m sure you can get thru this difficult time

Sometimes I enjoy PvP more then PvE, in fact I use PvP to actually improve myself when it comes to raiding. Better reflexes when your fighting RNG.

PvP has been around the game since day 1, it was called World PvP before the BGs were placed into the game. You just had the option to toggle if you wanted to flag yourself or if you saw an enemy person flaged, you had a choice do I engage the unexpected person or just run past him/her? 9/10 I killed them and went on my way to where I was going. Made many friends and maybe some enemies by doing that.

1 Like

And when thet go back to no war mode and forced PvP I’m going to put you down first tree hugger.

Unless he’s on a pve server…

:skull: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :skull: