PVP in shambles & Blizzard ignoring feedback from community.. again

Why is this company ignoring PVP feedback and not tuning retail? You promised to listen and yet failed to keep that.

Where is the tuning? Why do you continue to ignore player feedback? For the love of God, listen to your player base and nerf demon hunters.

2 Likes

The issue is this is nothing new, and with the recent layoffs by Microsoft, we’re not sure if PvP balance was one of the departments to take a hit. Believe me, I say this as someone who loves PvP and wishes desperately that it would be taken more care of, but we’re asking a lot at that point apparently.

1 Like

Cute to imply there was a previously established department for PVP balancing.
In reality its probably a single task on a sprint board that gets passed around until last minute.

As for the imbalance of PVP, I can’t really comment. I’ve not played in like 4 months and Saturday when I queued BG Blitz was a 26 minute queue and regular BGs were like 15 minutes. I logged off before either queue popped.

2 Likes

I’ve played this game since classic for PvP mainly, and did story stuff secondary.

This game has been so lackluster PvP wise since WoTLK and just when you think they couldn’t neglect it anymore it got worse each expansion.

They aren’t going to change. I am just playing until something else catches my interest.

1 Like

Your avatar is horrifying.

Omg, your Armory :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah they were nuts at the start of the season and it was like pulling teeth to get them to address it the first couple times and even after multiple nerfs they couldn’t bring themselves to do it right. There are so many other things wrong with PvP as well not just the DHs many of which can be found here Pre-made Epic Battle Grounds Need to Stop + Buffs and Revamps (Community Council Requested) - #9 by Ueshiba-stonemaul

I learned recently that if you link a Community Council Post in your post they get a notification and this way perhaps we can get one of them to take up our cause.

Blizz fell asleep at the wheel on pvp again. 30 minutes ques no one has patience for that. Many players skipped shadowlands because of poor balancing. Look for a repeat on this next expansion.

Execute? Choas Choas bolt? High dr’s? After a 20 minute wait its Boring. World of Yawn Craft.

I seem to remember them mentioning they had a pvp team, which consisted of all of three people, one of which quit during BFA I think it was? So if that’s still true it’s literally just two guys.