PVP Gear is worthless why even have it?

Just remove it because PVE gives the best gear.

11 Likes

pretty sure thats Ions plan. It takes a lot of time and energy to balance out pvp…pretty sure he will end up removing pvp altogether maybe end of this xpac. Weve seen such a decline in pvp and its obvious that those who spend time grinding and climb ranks really dont matter compared to those who slay dragons and orcs in dungeons. thats where the money is. Its been said so many times on the forums now…im kind of over it. Dreamhaven is a new gaming company with the original creator of blizzard and wow and lots of alumni wow devs. might be worth keeping your eye on. We have two long term hopes…a) this is Ions last xpac and b) Dreamhaven creates a new mmorpg. …but in the meantime. welcome to garbage dumpster pvp for the rest of time. Its like they send all the practicum students to work on pvp development lol

10 Likes

You doing okay?

I wish more people were into Rift, I like the pvp in that game.

1 Like

Honor gear exists because they think those people can be fooled into thinking they are getting somewhere, when actually the longer they play, the further they fall behind.

4 Likes

That game is still around? Did they ever prune those insane talent trees or are do you still have like 500 options?

1 Like

I have no idea, I haven’t played it since before Legion dropped. I did enjoy it though.

trion is defunct and got bought out by trash tier gamigo in 2018

1 Like

“You guys wanted a vendor? Here you go.”

Vendor is useless.

“See? I told you PVPERS that vendors are bad. Have you guys seen the new raids yet?”

9 Likes

They’d really rather serve up casuals into bgs naked against premades of mythic-geared raiders, but their motives would be embarrassingly transparent.

4 Likes

pvp gear right now is Ions way of trolling pvp players because we have no devs in our forums so he likes to troll us with 445 gear that a pve player can get a full set of in days.

5 Likes

Hope and pray that we get our own Saurfang/Thrall of PvP. Bring honor and glory back to PvP and Vendors!

1 Like

They think this motivates PVP players to go do more PVE.

That was their mindset unfortunately for this expansion. Seemingly that will carry over into the new expansion but things could change…

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

+0 drops 85 item level (LFR quality)

+2 drops 90 item level

Both are the same difficulty (faceroll) and can be done even with fresh level 50s in under 30 minutes. Like, legit you don’t even need gear to do a +0, you can hit level 50 and literally just walk right in wearing your heirlooms :laughing:

As soon as I hit level 50 on my latest alt, the very first thing I did was run a bunch of +0’s, I just invited whoever and had no issues finishing them :man_shrugging:

Much faster than farming bgs for underpowered item level 68 blues, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

They need to give up on trying to equate PVP and PVE gear. Clearly they cannot hope to balance time and effort across both activities if this is what is being implemented.

1 Like

This is true and will hold true in systemlands as well.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man: