PvP Gear Changes in 9.1

So from what I’ve heard pvp gear will be nerfed in instanced pve. I am perfectly okay with this and find it completely understandable. However some people have told me pvp gear will also be nerfed in the open world. I do not agree with this change at all. Many people who pvp only have pvp gear, and it is not fair for them to be at a disadvantage when they do activities in the open world.

Also in my opinion, pvp gear should be good in Torghast as well, for the same reason I just mentioned. Everyone has to do Torghast for legendaries, pvp’ers and pve’ers alike. so pvp gear should not be nerfed in Torghast. I would also like it if they made warmode applicable to Torghast so we can get our vers damage and healing bonus as well as maybe be able to use pvp talents. That would be really nice, and also fun! imo

Thanks

1 Like

Why not? War mode is pvp content so ofc we are gonna be scaled up everywhere except instances/raids

I mean that’s what some people on GD were telling me. But honestly if our gear isn’t nerfed in open world I am happy. And knowing GD I shouldn’t believe everything they say so you may have a point there, Mr. Orc

It would only be nerfed in open world if you don’t have War Mode enabled.

With War Mode enabled you’re technically always in a PvP scenario, hence why we always have our PvP talents active, so you’ll always have your PvP gear scaled up open world.

1 Like

Oh nice! I don’t mind if it works that way. Thanks for the info!