PvP Discord openly selling BR13 / BR14 spots for USD

Hello,

I will not name anyone or the server, I am just wondering if this was allowed by the ToS. The PvP discord from my server is openly selling the spot in BR13 or BR14 for respectively.

Isn’t it a bit sketchy ?

Please use the in-game report feature to report suspicious in-game actions by other players

lol alliance scum, just finding more ways to exploit their joke of an honor grind and instant queues. tbh im not surprised

Show me on the post where it says alliance.

@OP, brackets and bracket expansions are not supported gameplay at all, but I think paying real money to have someone do something in game for you is technically ToS no matter what.

2 Likes

i guarantee you its alliance. cuz only on that clown faction can they afford to control brackets in such a way due to their instant queues and pug exploitation

I just think it’s sketchy, very sketchy. I understand brackets are not supported by the game and everything, but real money trading isn’t supposed to be legal no ?

Only way this is RMT is if blizzard recognizes bracket expansion/bracket slots as a service a player could provide in-game.

Yes, you could definitely call it sketchy though.

to add to my previous statement, literally every glitch, short cut, exploit invented to cheese not only pvp but other aspects of the game as well were created by alliance players…yall are just a specific kind of people

take grizzly for example

You could atleast try to be cute about how stupid you are, ya know?

1 Like

I heard grizzly is dead now. While many are rejoicing, their scapegoat is dead now too. Who do we blame for everything now?

ourselves…

1 Like

Why ppl from pve servers are allowed to talk?

that’s not fair to say that

you are so ignorant. they are selling a bracket spot by botting 15 hk’s on level 1’s.

1 Like

im sure you know all the strats for easy ranking, share a few more

the reason why you even care is because you want your solo queue grind to not have diminished value. you don’t actually care past that. Don’t act like you do.

im just giving my opinion while i wait for a buff in game bud. i stopped caring a long time ago

Isn’t it fun to think that somewhere in the multiverse there is a parallel universe that is identical in every way to our own universe, with the one exception that Bruttalis rolled a dwarf warrior named “Khozgroth” (or something very similar), and posts non-stop whining threads about how dishonorable and overpowered horde is? Most of Khozgroth’s post are identical to Bruttalis’s posts, with just a few words changed. “horde” changed to “alliance”; “paladin” changed to “shaman”; “queue times” changed to “AV win rates”; etc.

Isn’t science amazing?

1 Like

no matter what universe…no class will ever be as broken as paladins are, and i would roll human for weapon skill not dwarf