PvP Community is Too Toxic

…are you new to this forum?..

1 Like

Not at all, I think I should be asking you that question to be honest, but I actually probably should assume you’re trolling at this point :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Did you hear that from the ret pallies wearing all the broken OP PvE gear?

you’re fried

3 Likes

French people so salty

you’ve been hearing very wrong

gear >>>>> skill atm

awful healer w/ voidstone + enveloping ward or mirror > better healer without them

2h dps w/ trident > better player without them

…no I’m not trolling…but right now I’m flabbergasted that people are saying gear>skill…the pvp legends must be fuming over this…

People have been complaining about this for months lol, you absolutely need to have crucible storm gear in arena just to beat other people that have it, it’s obnoxious and horrible for game balance.

3 Likes

It really does feel bad that pve raid gear is a most in any form of pvp.

Lok’tar ogar

…back in vanilla if you didn’t have the best gear from dungeons you couldn’t compete…so…it’s same old thing in my opinion…it’s blizzard’s plan…

This is different than that type of PvE gear being good, crucible items are effectively legendary items.

I maybe mistaken, but wasn’t there pvp vendor’s in vanilla? Outside of the legendaries in vanilla, where there pvp items with the same kinds of effects that we are seeing used in arena this season?

Lok’tar ogar

…the best gear from all the 55-60 level dungeons was what the pvpers were wearing…heck, before BOA’s that was what you twinked with, at your twink’s level of course…

…was a belt, boots, a ring and maybe another piece or 2…but all the main things and set bonuses were from dungeon gear…remember the bow from scholomance or whatever it was, every hunter had one…I remember the rock guy in that one instance, and I had to grind for 1h mace on my shaman for dw…you are making me think of the good old days…

Not comparable to legendary tier items

…not now but at the time they were the best you could get and if you were BOS in all that dungeon gear, you had an advantage…let’s not even talk about the purple sets in 40 mans…only the elite of the elite got that stuff…er I mean those with the right connections…I’m still facebook buddies with a loc from the good old days (he was on a couple world record setting teams in raiding H-Eye For An Eye-eredar)…he had the best gear and he had the best dps…man he’d melt face in pvp…yikes…

Hey doofus

Even if you were right (which you’re not), gear being broken in vanilla doesn’t justify gear being broken now

2 Likes

Bro even if you’re trying to say that since it was broken back then it’s ok for some pve gear to be broken now, it was nowhere near as accessible.

There’s a massive difference between 30 people having Thunderfury and literally everyone having access to trinkets/weps/gear now

1 Like

…hey doofus to you too!..I didn’t say it was broken, I said you had to have an in to get it…with the new lfg/lfr, you don’t need to be in a guild to get this stuff, just q up…nothing broken about that…

Human male paladins are a fascinating species.

3 Likes