PVP armor lots of honor but unable to buy -ripoff

Used to be a player could buy pvp armor using honor at the level bracket they are at.

Today I see lvl 34 players are all locked out.
I checked Ogrimar and then Checked in Pandaria for the pvp vendors there.
it is all all all locked out… have honor but wrong kind of honor.
Blizz needs to stop create new types of honor as it is killing the fun of the game. I have a lot of honor and can not buy any pvp armor sets.

tell those to hold their mouths who say I should just hurry and ding to 50.
each bracket should have their glorious fun and not just at any level bracket.

This really just bites and the PVP armor vendors should be clearly marked for what lvl their armor is for.

those sets needs marks, which are boa and can be sent to alts. they aren’t bis but having gem slots means you wont have to upgrade every level. probably more like every 5 levels.
just so you know it gets worse at 50. if, between the auction house and crafted items, you cant get close to ilvl 100 the 50 and 51-59 bracket is going to be rough.
you can buy the pvplol gear at 50 with the “other” honor but its ilvl 81 and we just talked about being ilvl 100.

i agree with you on the display bug on vendors though. needs fix.

It’s an issue in the whole game that lots of items that have minimum level requirements do not show that when purchasing, or give an incorrect number. This is not restricted to PvP gear.

Tooltip hell.
Although every expansions PVP sets are available for purchase, without Honor until 50.
25+wsg/ab, 27, 30, 32, 35, 40.

Extremely easy to gear, via vendors sub 50.

Edit, And yes level 63 required may be off.