Pvers stop crying please

There are back-pedalers(as well as mouse-turners) in all aspects of the game.

For instance, back when Wintergrasp was a server wpvp event, I’ll never forget that orc hunter I used to run into all the time whose entire repertoire was: frost trap + back pedal.

Sure it’s not 100% exactly the same, but it is definitely comparable.

Now in SL alot of PvErs are feeling forced to do PvP, that they might not enjoy, in order to get good gear, since PvP gearing is the fastest way in the game to high iLvL. Wheras in BFA in was in the inverse, almost every PvPer was forced to do tons of PvE chores a week that they didn’t enjoy, in order to get gear, since PvE was the fastest way in the game to high iLvL.

Sure gold and BoAs and carries and all that muddies the waters a bit. But it is quite clearly a flipping of the script.

Doesn’t matter if they don’t enjoy it or not, they don’t even have to really do anything but get carried for their wow token. With a high enough rated player you won’t even be losing any rating until 1700. That’s insane compared to people trying to grind rating. The amount of rating they get for a win is also much higher then if they were fighting players of their own skill level. I don’t think people realize just how easy it is to climb to 1800 for just a few wow tokens. Once they do it will get much worse.

I somehow doubt carries aren’t more expensive than “a few wow tokens”

Most glad players are charging 1 token per tier until 1800. Then it becomes 1 token per 100 cr.

Is there like a marketplace for carries or something. I haven’t actually seen anything advertised in lfg before.

I just don’t get how there’s a market value already in place for this.

Just trade chat or the forums. All you gotta do is make a post on a top pvp server and some glad player will message you. If gear stays the same way it is now in season 2 i can see the prices rising though. A boost to 1800 for 3 wow tokens is a way better deal then the boost to level 50 for 60 bucks in terms of time saved.